23 hours ago, kevkevkevkevkevkev2 said:

I just got put on the waitlist. Interviewed nov 11. Does anyone know if everyone that interviewed but not accepted got this? It doesn't tell me my position or anything not feeling too great about my chances

Got the same email and was wondering the same thing! 

On 1/12/2020 at 2:30 PM, ASchneid said:

Don't lose hope too soon! We had a last minute drop out for our class this last year, and a girl was informed that she had a spot 2 days before we started class in May. You never know what can happen between now and then!

And to answer your question, it does not go out to everyone who interviewed. Only to those that they saw would be a good fit with the program, but they didn't have room for. There are some who don't make it past the interview process as well.

Thank you so much for that. Do you know how many people they put on the waitlist? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, hedwig said:

Hello Future PAs and Congratulations! 

I’m applying this year and if all goes well, would start next year. I was supposed to get married this May but due to COVID had to cancel my wedding. I’m trying to re-schedule and just wondering when will be the start of classes for you, or what was the start date before the pandemic ensued. Thank you, just trying to rearrange my life.

Sorry to hear about your wedding! Our start date has been one of the only things that hasn’t changed thus far. We’ll be starting classes May 18th. Good luck in your application process! 

2 minutes ago, AContro said:

Sorry to hear about your wedding! Our start date has been one of the only things that hasn’t changed thus far. We’ll be starting classes May 18th. Good luck in your application process! 

Yeah, just a bit of a bummer. Two more questions: When was orientation and how long did it last? Thank you so much.