2019-2020 Application Cycle

42 minutes ago, jlthornt said:

Oh! You are called for an interview invite here instead of being emailed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get an invite, A friend of mine got a phone call and the email 2-3 days after a phone call with the instructions. Apparently, they called them all for the invites.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Saharp said:

I didn't get an invite, A friend of mine got a phone call and the email 2-3 days after a phone call with the instructions. Apparently, they called them all for the invites.

So am I reading this correctly that they've already done their invites ( for this cycle) and if you weren't called, time to move on? NM.. I read up that it was last year. There's still hope!

Edited by Jhighlander73
I should have scrolled up.

25 minutes ago, Saharp said:

Last year, they sent the rejections out after they’re done with the interviews and selecting the applicants.

That seems really weird....why would they wait and put us through that torture?! Feels like that is really stringing applicants along, especially for a school that starts in January. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kc2020 said:

That seems really weird....why would they wait and put us through that torture?! Feels like that is really stringing applicants along, especially for a school that starts in January. 

Yeah, i'm not sure if that will be the case this year or not. Last year they had two rounds of interviews as to where this year they are only doing one round of interviews. Who knows! I'm hoping we will know by the end of the week because last year they sent out interviews 3 weeks prior to the interview. My nerves are killing me!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jspreen said:

Makes me feel like the program is unorganized 

That’s a bit of a leap. They want to get it right. And their stats show that most interviewees will be from NC. I’m not from NC, but if they offered me an interview I’d find a way to be there. Isn't this the first year with so early a deadline?

• Like 2