2019-2020 Application Cycle

I submitted my application Monday 8/26. It is now the 30th and I have yet to receive any confirmation email or the supplemental link yet. Should I email the program to follow up?

I was in the same boat and finally emailed. My email from them went to my spam folder!! It was sent the very next day after I submitted my CASPA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, jlthornt said:

I was in the same boat and finally emailed. My email from them went to my spam folder!! It was sent the very next day after I submitted my CASPA

I still have not received my supplemental (checked my spam folder too). I emailed them yesterday and no response. Should I call UNC?

I emailed them this morning:

Hello,

Any update on when interview requests are going out? Or gone out already? I'm finalizing flights and hotels just in case. Any update would be greatly appreciated!

and got this response a few hours later:

Thank you for your interest in the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Physician Assistant Program. The admissions committee is currently reviewing applications and no further information is available at this time.

• Like 1

No updates yet? Hoping to hear something by the end of this week since the interview is only 2 1/2 weeks away. Has anyone else emailed or received any information? Thanks and good luck guys! 

Nope. Still waiting. It wasn’t this program, but last year I was invited for an interview with a 6 day notice.