Application for January 2020 Start

On 8/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, GATTACA said:

The Interview portion of the day is four ten minute conversations with faculty. The faculty were all very nice and made you feel comfortable. The ten minutes flies by and is over before you know it.

Day

Interview

Writing assignment

Q&A with current students

Campus tour

My one tip: Make sure you try the food. They went to the trouble of obtaining all of it and they want you to enjoy it. Be a gracious guest

This is incredibly helpful! Thank you so much. 

I am heading to Bryant for an interview this Monday 8/19, congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far. 

Cheers,

Rob

Submitted: 5/23

Interview waitlist: 6/24

I went to the open house in the Spring and loved the program, staff, and former students there. I heard from former students that the teachers are as impressive as the new facilities. I've called and have been told to keep them updated with coursework recently completed since CASPA and volunteer hours. Incredibly eager to go here! 

Congrats to the future students! 

Good luck everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 1:24 PM, rfo1234 said:

Has anyone that received an email saying their a strong potential candidate for an interview end up receiving an interview offer? Also, does anyone know how far out they hold interviews? Last I called the class had not been filled. 

On 9/25/2019 at 8:50 PM, jckbulldog said:

Has anyone been taken off the waitlist? 

application submitted:  6/18/19

Verified: 7/16/19

Interview date: 9/09/19 

wait listed: today 9/25

Wondering the same thing...candidates in the past have told me that they do not normally pull people off the waitlist but anything is possible. I feel like they wouldn’t put you on waitlist if there wasn’t a potential chance.

For rfo, I am not sure on potential future interview dates but during my interview the program director said he has never completely filled the class to the maximum size it can be 

On 9/30/2019 at 8:53 PM, PAapp10 said:

Wondering the same thing...candidates in the past have told me that they do not normally pull people off the waitlist but anything is possible. I feel like they wouldn’t put you on waitlist if there wasn’t a potential chance.

For rfo, I am not sure on potential future interview dates but during my interview the program director said he has never completely filled the class to the maximum size it can be 

Hmmm..I wonder why they wouldn't fill the class... Seems like they'd be losing out on tuition money ! Interesting! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Bri26 said:

I interviewed today and the director stated that today was the last day of interviews and they have about 4-6 seats available as of right now.

Best of luck to you!!! Thank you for the update. 

I had received an email in August saying I was still being considered for an interview. I just received an email from Bryant saying that their application cycle for the class starting January 2020 is now closed. Is this a rejection? Or does this mean that if people start backing out from attending they will reach out to those that were "waitlisted for an interview" ? Seems a little odd 

1 hour ago, rfo1234 said:

I had received an email in August saying I was still being considered for an interview. I just received an email from Bryant saying that their application cycle for the class starting January 2020 is now closed. Is this a rejection? Or does this mean that if people start backing out from attending they will reach out to those that were "waitlisted for an interview" ? Seems a little odd 

I have the same question. I also received that email over the summer too. 

update: I called and it is in fact a rejection email. 

Edited by knightDC

• 2 weeks later...