Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, paleb said:

I had a missed call from Bryant yesterday afternoon and I called back and left a message, but no one has gotten back to me. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I just called back and have been accepted! Very excited to meet everyone!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it too late to apply since applicants have already had interviews and some even accepted? How long did it take once Bryant confirmed receipt of application and the interview offer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rfo1234 said:

Is it too late to apply since applicants have already had interviews and some even accepted? How long did it take once Bryant confirmed receipt of application and the interview offer? 

About a month. I would def apply bc they have held interviews into the fall and have accepted people off the waitlist up until the day before classes start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tuemfb said:

About a month. I would def apply bc they have held interviews into the fall and have accepted people off the waitlist up until the day before classes start

Great! Thank you!! And congratulations to those who have already been accepted! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thatswhatversed said:

First post! Got an invite to interview on 7/29 or 8/19! Stoked!

Congrats! When did you submit and get verified? Did you receive an email confirmation from the program prior to the interview invite? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rfo1234 said:
4 hours ago, thatswhatversed said:

First post! Got an invite to interview on 7/29 or 8/19! Stoked!

Congrats! When did you submit and get verified? Did you receive an email confirmation from the program prior to the interview invite? 

Thanks! First ever interview and looking for tips! Applied on June 19th, verified the next day and got a verification confirmation from the school on 6/24!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if they typically pull people off the interview waitlist? 

Submitted 07/03

Verified 07/08 

Interview Waitlist 07/17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!

Quick question for everyone that has submitted - did you guys just copy paste your resume (mine is in bullet form) into the section that asks for detailed descriptions of your patient care experience? Also, my experience includes volunteer work through my university. I'm not quite sure who to put down as the "supervisor" is as a result...

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to everyone else who has been accepted and good luck to those still waiting to hear back! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for accepted students yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GoRhody said:

Congrats to everyone else who has been accepted and good luck to those still waiting to hear back! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for accepted students yet?

Yes there is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Interview portion of the day is four ten minute conversations with faculty. The faculty were all very nice and made you feel comfortable. The ten minutes flies by and is over before you know it.

 

Day

Interview

Writing assignment

Q&A with current students

Campus tour

 

My one tip: Make sure you try the food. They went to the trouble of obtaining all of it and they want you to enjoy it. Be a gracious guest

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GATTACA said:

The Interview portion of the day is four ten minute conversations with faculty. The faculty were all very nice and made you feel comfortable. The ten minutes flies by and is over before you know it.

 

Day

Interview

Writing assignment

Q&A with current students

Campus tour

 

My one tip: Make sure you try the food. They went to the trouble of obtaining all of it and they want you to enjoy it. Be a gracious guest

Thank you so much! What exactly is this writing assignment? Are they trying to assess your knowledge on a particular subject or are they simply trying to evaluate our writing skills? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, ceg963 said:

Thank you so much! What exactly is this writing assignment? Are they trying to assess your knowledge on a particular subject or are they simply trying to evaluate our writing skills? 

It’s just a Q&A about yourself nothing worth stressing over 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By mcdiet18
      Figured I'd get this started! Does anyone have any up to date information regarding the probation status? 
    • By ELKPA
      CASPA is now open and the Bryant University Physician Assistant Program is accepting applications for the class of 2021! Many former and current students frequent this forum and would be happy to answer any questions you have about the program. Follow 'Bryant University PA Program' on Facebook for a peak at upcoming events, fundraisers, community involvement, and the current didactic and clinical class experiences.
    • By PAthleticism
      Hello everyone,
      I have been following this forum for a little over a month now and have obtained some very insightful information! However, I have yet to find the answers to a few of my questions. I came across the military thread but felt like my post would be more appropriate for the Pre-PA section. A little background information before I begin asking my questions, I will be transitioning out of the military in may of this year, I have already been accepted to the number one school on my list for my undergrad in exercise science. I have obtained some college credits throughout my military career and have also taken two general courses at a local community college. I have yet to receive my transfer credit evaluation but I can guesstimate that I will have around 18-24 credits total.
      I will be utilizing my post 9-11 GI bill educational benefit for school, This benefit covers up to 36 months total. Would you recommend I pay out of pocket for a year or two of my undergrad in order to have PA school covered by my education benefit? Does being a veteran heighten the chances of being selected when it comes to applying to PA school?  Although I am not actively involved in the medical field as a corpsman or field medic in the military, The physician on my base has said with the approval of my leadership, he will allow me to work on patients with him and will write a letter stating the different activities and procedures I performed while working under him. Now would this technically be considered Paid Direct patient care? And could I use this for hours in my application process? The school I am attending has a policy where if you have obtained your undergrad at the institution, you are guaranteed an interview for their PA program (As long as you meet the minimum requirements). Should I keep my eyes set on getting into this program once I'm finished with my undergrad or should I still take the initiative to apply to other schools as well? Thank you all for your time!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More