Application for January 2020 Start

1 hour ago, rfo1234 said:

Is it too late to apply since applicants have already had interviews and some even accepted? How long did it take once Bryant confirmed receipt of application and the interview offer? 

About a month. I would def apply bc they have held interviews into the fall and have accepted people off the waitlist up until the day before classes start

24 minutes ago, rfo1234 said:
4 hours ago, thatswhatversed said:

First post! Got an invite to interview on 7/29 or 8/19! Stoked!

Congrats! When did you submit and get verified? Did you receive an email confirmation from the program prior to the interview invite? 

Thanks! First ever interview and looking for tips! Applied on June 19th, verified the next day and got a verification confirmation from the school on 6/24!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Quick question for everyone that has submitted - did you guys just copy paste your resume (mine is in bullet form) into the section that asks for detailed descriptions of your patient care experience? Also, my experience includes volunteer work through my university. I'm not quite sure who to put down as the "supervisor" is as a result...

Thanks in advance!

The Interview portion of the day is four ten minute conversations with faculty. The faculty were all very nice and made you feel comfortable. The ten minutes flies by and is over before you know it.

Day

Interview

Writing assignment

Q&A with current students

Campus tour

My one tip: Make sure you try the food. They went to the trouble of obtaining all of it and they want you to enjoy it. Be a gracious guest

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GATTACA said:

The Interview portion of the day is four ten minute conversations with faculty. The faculty were all very nice and made you feel comfortable. The ten minutes flies by and is over before you know it.

Day

Interview

Writing assignment

Q&A with current students

Campus tour

My one tip: Make sure you try the food. They went to the trouble of obtaining all of it and they want you to enjoy it. Be a gracious guest

Thank you so much! What exactly is this writing assignment? Are they trying to assess your knowledge on a particular subject or are they simply trying to evaluate our writing skills? 

On 8/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, ceg963 said:

Thank you so much! What exactly is this writing assignment? Are they trying to assess your knowledge on a particular subject or are they simply trying to evaluate our writing skills? 

It’s just a Q&A about yourself nothing worth stressing over 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, briun said:

Hi just wondering if those who received a interview or were accepted would mind sharing your stats? I just received a email saying I am being considered a strong applicant for a interview so am interested in what the program is looking for in stats! Thank so much! 

At my interview the Program Director, Jay, gave a presentation at the beginning, and said that they've accepted applicants with a 3.0 cGPA before.