RHODE ISLAND: Johnson & Wales University 2017-2018 Cycle

I got a phone invite for an interview on Thursday, I have already been accepted into another program so I declined. I hope this gives people idea that they are starting to call, and hopefully that opened up a spot for someone else. I applied and was verified at the end of May, so get your applications in!

I received an invitation for the 20th as well! Are you all going to the lecture on the 19th? Also, If either of you would like to share the cost of a hotel/ air bnb, PM me, and we can figure something out. I look forward to meeting y'all!

I got in! I had great interviewers and the building is brand new-the cadaver lab looks amazing and everyone was so friendly! Good luck to you all!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure how many interviews they will be holding in total, but my interview session was the first one, and there were about 16-18 of us at that interview. Pretty sure the total class size is 36 and as of right now the size of the Facebook page of students who have paid their deposits is still less than that. Good luck to everyone still interviewing, the faculty are amazing and the interview day is very relaxed and comfortable.

CASPA submitted: June 12

Interview date: August 4

Accepted: August 4

On 11/17/2017 at 5:14 PM, ECN1387 said:

Sent my application in last month and it was verified. Still waiting to hear back. Anyone in the same boat?

I applied in July and still haven't heard back yet..

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, hperna said:

I applied in July and still haven't heard back yet..

Yup. Same here. Not looking good. But who knows, I'm also one of those 3.2 applicants with a lot of other good stuff going for me, but if they're looking at applications with higher GPA's first, I'm not suprised I haven't heard back yet :/

21 hours ago, Member12345 said:

Yup. Same here. Not looking good. But who knows, I'm also one of those 3.2 applicants with a lot of other good stuff going for me, but if they're looking at applications with higher GPA's first, I'm not suprised I haven't heard back yet :/

I'm in a similar situation, GPA isn't the highest either but have a lot going for me otherwise. I do know that they are still offering interviews.

Has anyone heard if they will be having more interviews? I know some people got rejection emails recently but I haven't heard anything so I was just curious! Thank you!