CASPA is now open and the Bryant University Physician Assistant Program is accepting applications for the class of 2021! Many former and current students frequent this forum and would be happy to answer any questions you have about the program. Follow 'Bryant University PA Program' on Facebook for a peak at upcoming events, fundraisers, community involvement, and the current didactic and clinical class experiences.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just received my interview invite for July 9th! Has anyone heard anything about how their interview process works? Thank you!!

Hi! I’m also going for an interview July 9th! I’ve heard that we will do a tour of the school and then meet with 4 faculty members separately for 10-15 minutes each. There’s also a written portion that I’ve heard isn’t difficult. 

• Upvote 1

I was offered two interview dates. The earlier date doesn't work well with my work schedule, but I worry attending the later date will decrease my chances of acceptance. Anyone willing to weigh in? Does interviewing earlier matter?

Because they do rolling admissions it’s always better to go as soon as possible. But that being said, it’s still an early interview date and last year I knew people accepted in September and even October 

Does anyone know if there has been a change in this program's accreditation status? I read on the website that the final provisional site visit was in March 2018.

Hey everyone! I am a graduate of Bryant’s inaugural class. 

I just heard that Bryant PA Program has received FULL ACCREDITATION!!

Good luck in this CASPA cycle, I hope to see many of you as students at Bryant next year! 

Edited by amdempsey
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Accepted on my drive home from the interview today! 

The faculty was awesome (and hilarious) and the facilities are *beyond* impressive. It's an amazing program! Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, drmelzar said:

Has anyone from the July 9th interview heard back? Yes/no/waitlist? 

I know that people have been accepted. I haven’t heard of anybody being rejected or waitlisted yet I think that they’re sending out acceptances in between other interviews

Has anyone received a formal rejection letter or any communication post-interview? I’ve been anxiously waiting to hear *anything* from the program for 3 weeks and wanted to know if anyone else was in the same boat.

Edited by irisheyes
Spelling

I applied in June, interviewed in August, and was accepted Bryant’s program at the end of August. I’m not sure how many interviews are left but dont give up hope! I hear that many people matriculate from the waitlist. Good luck to everyone applying!

Anyone hear back lately? Looks like last year they filled the class by October so hopefully they finalize decisions soon! I heard they interviewed more today and might again in 2 weeks. 

Is anyone else interviewing on October 15th?  Has the program filled the incoming class already?  Anyone have any advice about the interviews here?  This program looks amazing on Facebook, but can any current students talk about the realities?

• Like 2

Interviewed in August and was accepted shortly thereafter. The interview day was split between an info session, tour, student Q&A, brief writing sample, and four short interviews with faculty/staff. Everyone was super friendly and laid back. There weren't any real "gotcha" questions in the interviews. They just want to get to know you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I was invited to interview October 15th. Can anyone be more specific about the writing portion and what it entails? Please and thank you! This is my first interview for any school. I have been applying late so im beyond grateful, but super nervous.