Marshall B. Ketchum University: 2018-2019 Cycle

8 minutes ago, futureePA said:

Yeah, I'm just bracing myself. I would love to attend this program though; I love the way they go about teaching their courses, but we'll see what happens. I hope I hear back from the other place I interviewed with as well. I need some clarity in this bubble of anxiety we live in.

I hope you hear back from the other place and get an acceptance so you at least have a backup program! Either way I hope you get accepted here eventually too!  Goodluck 🙂

8 hours ago, Paboy said:

Just got waitlisted! For those that are waitlisted, how many of us do you think there are? 

There were 160 people who got interviewed. If 40 people got acceptances, assuming a few turned it down, and if about 10 people did horrible on their interview...I kind of feel like there’s about 100 of us...or at least 80 😭😭

Edited by SoCaliPrePA

31 minutes ago, SoCaliPrePA said:

There were 160 people who got interviewed. If 40 people got acceptances, assuming a few turned it down, and if about 10 people did horrible on their interview...I kind of feel like there’s about 100 of us...or at least 80 😭😭

Yes and according to my interview group, lots of people like this school a lot so chances are not looking good for us =/

43 minutes ago, wahwahwei said:

Yes and according to my interview group, lots of people like this school a lot so chances are not looking good for us =/

Let’s hope the people that got the actual acceptances aren’t those people that like the school a lot, and most likely some of them, with the more competitive stats, are not 🙂 

Received a rejection but it's all part of the process! Already planning on ways to tackle the next cycle and improve. It's all part of this PA journey. For those of you accepted, congratulations!! I'm excited for y'all! For those on the waitlist, I hope you hear something soon and the best of luck, and for those who also got rejected, every 'no' is a step closer to 'yes!' Cheers and good luck :) 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, SiennaNguyen said:

Received a rejection but it's all part of the process! Already planning on ways to tackle the next cycle and improve. It's all part of this PA journey. For those of you accepted, congratulations!! I'm excited for y'all! For those on the waitlist, I hope you hear something soon and the best of luck, and for those who also got rejected, every 'no' is a step closer to 'yes!' Cheers and good luck 🙂

Did you receive the email today?  Thanks

7 hours ago, wahwahwei said:

Hey y’all don’t think that way! I honestly think there’s only about 40 people on the waitlist. 1 person for every spot. That’s how most schools do it. Acceptance calls still going out this week and I know for a fact some people are accepted elsewhere! Keep hope alive! You will get in if it’s for you to get in! If not, keep knocking til you find the right door! 

1 hour ago, jdf1019 said:

I received the rejection email yesterday, pretty bummed but I know I can improve myself for the next time around. Congrats to everyone that got in and are on the waitlist.

Sorry to hear this news but Keep going! Don’t give up! The right door will open for you soon! 

Edited by FeelTheMusicPA
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sunrise230 said:

Question for those who know your status (Accepted, Rejected, Waitlisted): Does your myketchum.edu show your current status?  I've heard nothing, and mine still says I'm in the Interview Phase. Thanks!

Yes, I’ve been accepted and myketchim.edu reflects that status. Did you get an email about your status?