Bonist55

Marshall B. Ketchum University: 2018-2019 Cycle

19 hours ago, PABOUND1991 said:

Hey Friends! I received a call this morning at 9 am ! I interviewed 1/18 ! I am so excited! I also have to let everyone know that i am a 3rd time applicant and definitely know that this process is not easy, however, persistence and having a positive attitude will definitely help in the long run. BE POSITIVE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! 🙂

For those who were accepted, did any of you get an email as well in addition to a phone call? I just got a call, but I'm still in shock and don't feel like this is real! lol!

Congratulations!  Do you remember, from prior years, the timing of when waitlist and rejection emails were sent after the acceptance calls?

Thanks

I just got an email that says I'm placed on the Alternate List which I'm assuming is the wait list. I interviewed on 1/18

• Like 1

Just now, emnear said:

Just received a waitlist email. Good news is that means there’s still a chance! 

Congratulations! Yes, there is still a chance as some students will give up their seats for a different program, good luck! 

• Like 1

😥😨Did anybody receive the rejection email, I mean when in case we suppose to receive the rejection?😪😥

1 hour ago, Evalenti said:

Just received a waitlist email. Good news is that means there’s still a chance! 

Congrats for making it on the wait list! Do you mind sharing what date you interviewed? Thanks!

7 minutes ago, futureePA said:

Do you guys think they actually go into the wait list to get students?

Yes! 

1 hour ago, ChutP said:

Congrats for making it on the wait list! Do you mind sharing what date you interviewed? Thanks!

I interviewed 1/18

45 minutes ago, futureePA said:

How do you know?

If you still remember your Ketchum login info, you should check your "current stage" section. It has all the details they can give you for the wait list.

5 minutes ago, FredHg said:

If you still remember your Ketchum login info, you should check your "current stage" section. It has all the details they can give you for the wait list.

Thank you. I just checked and read it. I still can't help but feel discouraged.

1 hour ago, futureePA said:

Do you guys think they actually go into the wait list to get students?

I’m sure they do since there definitely will be a handful of people who initially might have accepted the offer, but then choose to go to a different school.

I just really wish they would tell us how we rank or give us more info about the waitlist... 

I wonder if pretty much everyone that did okay or fairly well on the interview got waitlisted 

Just now, SoCaliPrePA said:

I’m sure they do since there definitely will be a handful of people who initially might have accepted the offer, but then choose to go to a different school.

I just really wish they would tell us how we rank or give us more info about the waitlist... 

I wonder if pretty much everyone that did okay or fairly well on the interview got waitlisted 

I know, i wanted to know where I was ranked, but when I called, Leslie mentioned that they have no way of telling us that. I just want to know how far I am to know if I should even keep my hopes up lol

13 minutes ago, futureePA said:

I know, i wanted to know where I was ranked, but when I called, Leslie mentioned that they have no way of telling us that. I just want to know how far I am to know if I should even keep my hopes up lol

Ugh seriously. I’ve honestly been saying nothing, but amazing things about this program everywhere I get a chance lol. I wish they would at least update us somehow with this info, but we just have to wait and see I guess. 

This girl I interviewed with just received a rejection letter. She just texted me about it. I thought she actually did really well on our group interview. Goes to show how much I know lol

3 minutes ago, futureePA said:

This girl I interviewed with just received a rejection letter. She just texted me about it. I thought she actually did really well on our group interview. Goes to show how much I know lol

Thanks for sharing this.  I just checked my MyKetchum account, and it says I'm in the "Interview" stage.  Hoping for an email yet today

20 minutes ago, sunrise230 said:

Thanks for sharing this.  I just checked my MyKetchum account, and it says I'm in the "Interview" stage.  Hoping for an email yet today

Best of luck. I'm hoping that means you'll be getting an acceptance phone call!