Jump to content
Bonist55

Marshall B. Ketchum University: 2018-2019 Cycle

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, prepa373 said:

I can't remember if they said we would hear back "by" or "around" February 1st. Hoping that tomorrow is finally the day.

I think it’s around. From past threads people heard back 1-2 weeks after the last interview date (which was last Saturday) so thinking (and hoping) we all hear back next week.

Not sure if it’s true, but I heard the committee was meeting this week for the decisions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pauljl said:

@prepa373 I was at the first interview, (12/8) at 8.

 

10 hours ago, pauljl said:

@prepa373 I was at the first interview, (12/8) at 8.

Congratulations on your success. I interviewed the same day and I haven't heard back yet. Do you know anybody else who got the call in the last 2 days. I mean if they sent all acceptances?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MinEnany Thank you! Yea I know that for the first stage people were notified over a few days so that may be what happens. But I don't know anyone else who has heard since then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed a call yesterday and just received the acceptance call!! Can’t believe it!! I interviewed Jan 26th!

Edited by yjyoo
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeBronisGOAT said:

It's probably safe to assume we're either wait-listed or rejected if we didn't get a call at this point huh?

I’m not going to assume anything and neither should you. Hold tight, be patient, and wait. Like someone mentioned previously, calls are going out and when you receive yours all depends on the schedule of the faculty members who interviewed you. Even if you do not receive a phone call this week, keep in mind those accepted may have accepted a seat somewhere else therefore opening up a spot for you! All in all it’s not over until you receive an official rejection. In the mean time, anticipate good news only! 

Edited by FeelTheMusicPA
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LeBronisGOAT said:

It's probably safe to assume we're either wait-listed or rejected if we didn't get a call at this point huh?

It's definitely easier to fall into despair and negativity, I can relate to that 100%. However sometimes we need to trust the process and realize that everything happens when it needs to happen. Stay strong and resilient! I'm wishing everyone going through this PA journey only the best and I am sure we will be where we ought to be when the timing is right 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/31/2019 at 8:59 PM, prepa373 said:

I can't remember if they said we would hear back "by" or "around" February 1st. Hoping that tomorrow is finally the day.

I  interviewed on the 18th.  They said they'd let us know the first two weeks of February

 

Edited by sunrise230

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got the acceptance call at 11 this morning!! Congratulations to everyone so far and for those who haven’t heard yet, hang in there!!! Some students that are accepted will give up there spot for other programs. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Friends! I received a call this morning at 9 am ! I interviewed 1/18 ! I am so excited! I also have to let everyone know that i am a 3rd time applicant and definitely know that this process is not easy, however, persistence and having a positive attitude will definitely help in the long run. BE POSITIVE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! 🙂

For those who were accepted, did any of you get an email as well in addition to a phone call? I just got a call, but I'm still in shock and don't feel like this is real! lol!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 8:10 PM, pauljl said:

Just got the call hours ago!!! Dying inside

 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:42 PM, yjyoo said:

I missed a call yesterday and just received the acceptance call!! Can’t believe it!! I interviewed Jan 26th!

 

8 hours ago, Classynotnasty said:

Just got the call!!! Interviewed 12/7 @ 8 emoji4.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

3 hours ago, cpsurf said:

Just got the acceptance call at 11 this morning!! Congratulations to everyone so far and for those who haven’t heard yet, hang in there!!! Some students that are accepted will give up there spot for other programs. 

 

1 hour ago, PABOUND1991 said:

Hey Friends! I received a call this morning at 9 am ! I interviewed 1/18 ! I am so excited! I also have to let everyone know that i am a 3rd time applicant and definitely know that this process is not easy, however, persistence and having a positive attitude will definitely help in the long run. BE POSITIVE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! 🙂

For those who were accepted, did any of you get an email as well in addition to a phone call? I just got a call, but I'm still in shock and don't feel like this is real! lol!

Congrats all of you!!! So exciting 😄

If you don’t mind me asking, what were your stats? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cpsurf said:

Just got the acceptance call at 11 this morning!! Congratulations to everyone so far and for those who haven’t heard yet, hang in there!!! Some students that are accepted will give up there spot for other programs. 

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing which interview day you had?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Emmai said:

Congratulations to anyone who got in. Does any one get a call today, or they have done with the acceptances?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sandeepers said:

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing which interview day you had?

I interviewed on the 18th. Hang in there, hope you get the call!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PABOUND1991 said:

Hey Friends! I received a call this morning at 9 am ! I interviewed 1/18 ! I am so excited! I also have to let everyone know that i am a 3rd time applicant and definitely know that this process is not easy, however, persistence and having a positive attitude will definitely help in the long run. BE POSITIVE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! 🙂

For those who were accepted, did any of you get an email as well in addition to a phone call? I just got a call, but I'm still in shock and don't feel like this is real! lol!

Congrats! They send an email with instructions on what is needed to secure your seat in the program. (deposit, agreement, and background check). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amberrose421 said:

Congrats! They send an email with instructions on what is needed to secure your seat in the program. (deposit, agreement, and background 

Edited by sunrise230

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More