Marshall B. Ketchum University: 2018-2019 Cycle

6 hours ago, wahwahwei said:

I was interviewed on 12/8/18 and haven't heard anything since then. Does anyone know when will they send out their decisions ?

A select few hear back within a few days of the interview, the rest of us, from what I was told, will hear once all the interviews are concluded, so after Jan 26.

I believe anytime from now to early february you can hear back.

22 minutes ago, SoCaliPrePA said:

A select few hear back within a few days of the interview, the rest of us, from what I was told, will hear once all the interviews are concluded, so after Jan 26.

I believe anytime from now to early february you can hear back.

Does that mean that the interviews today and tomorrow are the last possible dates for the interview or Jan 26th is specifically for those who interviewed before that date? I heard they go for a while and keep interviewing. 

19 minutes ago, SimonNewmanPA said:

Does that mean that the interviews today and tomorrow are the last possible dates for the interview or Jan 26th is specifically for those who interviewed before that date? I heard they go for a while and keep interviewing. 

I believe I heard from Leslie today that next week is going to be the last interview day, so everyone should hear by the early February.

20 hours ago, SimonNewmanPA said:

Yes, now there is only 1 interview date left and that is next week, i believe January 26.

I'm really confused. I notice that people who were initially waitlisted in December are now being called in for an interview. First, congrats to you guys! That's very exciting and I truly wish you the best of luck 🙂 However, does this mean that those who already interviewed, and haven't heard anything back, are pretty much rejected? Hmmm... I think, perhaps, I'm misunderstanding how their waitlist works. 

2 hours ago, MishaShisha said:

I'm really confused. I notice that people who were initially waitlisted in December are now being called in for an interview. First, congrats to you guys! That's very exciting and I truly wish you the best of luck 🙂 However, does this mean that those who already interviewed, and haven't heard anything back, are pretty much rejected? Hmmm... I think, perhaps, I'm misunderstanding how their waitlist works. 

They were waited listed for an INTERVIEW. Hang tight, we will hear news following the last interview date, this Saturday. 

Edited by FeelTheMusicPA
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MishaShisha said:

Hi, I was never on the waitlist for an interview; I just got mine scheduled for late January. However, I do not think it's reasonable to assume that just because people from the interview waitlist are being called means that everyone else who interviewed prior is rejected. It could also be that applicants who got accepted into other programs are turning down their interview slots, which opens more spots and opportunities for others to interview 🙂 So stay positive! 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, sandeepers said:

Hi, I was never on the waitlist for an interview; I just got mine scheduled for late January. However, I do not think it's reasonable to assume that just because people from the interview waitlist are being called means that everyone else who interviewed prior is rejected. It could also be that applicants who got accepted into other programs are turning down their interview slots, which opens more spots and opportunities for others to interview 🙂 So stay positive! 

Thank you! Best of luck on the interview! 😉 

I just received an email with an invitation to an interview around 2:13PM.  I am now on the portal attempting to schedule an interview date, however when I click the drop down there are no options for dates and only a "check mark" symbol. I was wondering if anyone else ran into this problem or knew the solution? Thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, mhmnguyen said:

I just received an email with an invitation to an interview around 2:13PM.  I am now on the portal attempting to schedule an interview date, however when I click the drop down there are no options for dates and only a "check mark" symbol. I was wondering if anyone else ran into this problem or knew the solution? Thanks in advance!

I am thinking maybe it's because they only have 1 interview date left. So maybe you do not have options to choose from. Their last interview date is on the 26th I believe. Does the check mark have a date listed?

10 hours ago, SoCaliPrePA said:

I am thinking maybe it's because they only have 1 interview date left. So maybe you do not have options to choose from. Their last interview date is on the 26th I believe. Does the check mark have a date listed?

The check mark did not have a date listed, but I ended up emailing PA Admissions and was able to schedule an interview for this upcoming Saturday. Thank you for the help and response!

On 1/29/2019 at 4:37 PM, SoCaliPrePA said:

Has anyone heard back this week about acceptances/rejections yet?

From past threads, seems like all the rest of us that haven’t heard yet, will hear back this week/ next week about where we stand post interviews. 

I have not heard anything just yet. Interviewed on 1/18

17 hours ago, prepa373 said:

I can't remember if they said we would hear back "by" or "around" February 1st. Hoping that tomorrow is finally the day.

I think it’s around. From past threads people heard back 1-2 weeks after the last interview date (which was last Saturday) so thinking (and hoping) we all hear back next week.

Not sure if it’s true, but I heard the committee was meeting this week for the decisions.

• Like 1