2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, TryingtobePA said:

Congratulations to those getting acceptances!  Are these acceptances for Glenside or Christiana campus?

I got the acceptance for Glenside campus! Maybe the results for Christiana come out tomorrow since the interview was a day later?

2 minutes ago, TryingtobePA said:

I haven't received anything yet either.  I hate being in the dark.

Make sure to check your spam or the Gmail promotion mailbox.. My decision email from my July interview got sorted into that. Best of luck to you, hopefully you hear back soon!

Hey guys! If you are looking for a place to live, there is a room open at the Towers at Wyncote, living with two female second year students in the Salus PA program. It is $650 a month, very nice place. If you are interested, please contact Brooke (317) 753 7774. 

I have received multiple emails inviting me to graduate school open house  but have not recieved anything about interviews/secondary/rejection. Nothing. My email has been sorting everything into junk so I have been trying to check that too but havent found anything!

Is it inappropriate to contact the school directly and ask for an update? 

16 minutes ago, TryingtobePA said:

Did you receive a letter regarding rejection? If so, sorry for the news! Hopefully you have other schools in the works. 

Nevermind.  Just checked my mail.  I also got rejected.  Best of luck to those still in the process and wish me luck for the rest of the schools I've yet to hear from!

Archived