2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if i havent got a call by now or heard anything yet, im assuming its a rejection... this was the last email i recieved: 

"Thank you for your recent application to Arcadia University's Physician Assistant program.  Your application has been verified through CASPA and received at Arcadia.  We will reach out if more information is needed.  We look forward to reviewing your credentials and thank you for your interest in our program."

15 hours ago, applicant18 said:

So if i havent got a call by now or heard anything yet, im assuming its a rejection... this was the last email i recieved: 

"Thank you for your recent application to Arcadia University's Physician Assistant program.  Your application has been verified through CASPA and received at Arcadia.  We will reach out if more information is needed.  We look forward to reviewing your credentials and thank you for your interest in our program."

We are in the same boat! I got the same email, but have not received a phone call yet. When did you submit your application/ have it verified on CASPA? 

On 7/5/2018 at 9:51 PM, applicant18 said:

I received a confirmation email on June 25, but haven't heard anything since then either.  Not feeling so great about that,  but until I get that rejection letter I'm trying to remain hopeful.  You never know! 

10 minutes ago, mchilds2 said:

Just got a call for an interview at Glenside! I don't have a date yet because it was a voicemail and we've been playing a little bit of phone tag but I'm excited to register for a date and time! 

Congrats! When did you submit your Caspa application?

On 6/20/2018 at 3:19 PM, DramaShears said:

lol its going to be ok! I doubt they'll start sending out rejections so early in the cycle, but the waiting game is definitely the hardest. 

I applied late last year, so I didn't get any interviews. But I definitely lacked PA shadow hours so I made that a priority this year. I got a PA to look at my application and tell me what areas he found needed improvement-- that also helped a lot. Just keep doing your best, and it will come through ?

I'll see you at the August 2nd interview in DE!

Received my first rejection letter from Arcadia on July 6th. Was pretty bummed because it was one of my top schools. Was honestly kind of surprised because my GPA is notably higher than the average cumulative and science GPA of the class of 2019 and had decent patient care hours...I think my GRE score really hurt me. Trying to stay positive though and I am glad I got a response and was not ghosted. 

Good luck to everyone with interview offers!! 

4 hours ago, jkweezerfanjk said:

Sorry for those who did not get offered an interview. ?

Everyone who I was able to meet at the interview today, it was great to meet you!!  Hopefully we can all stay in contact and we can all continue to be supportive of each other in this process!

Congrats on the interview! Do you have any advice after going through it?

2 hours ago, CPM108 said:

Congrats on the interview! Do you have any advice after going through it?

Just know that you were selected for an interview because your stats are great and you should not be nervous.  They are trying to sell you on their program as much as you are trying to sell yourself.  Also as long as you are confident and can speak and back up your personal statement, and be ready to prove that you are ready to be a successful PA student, then you will do great!!

Archived