2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/12/2018 at 6:11 AM, Skyells said:

For those of you interviewing on August 1st, where are you guys going to be staying and are your going to rent a car?

I am going to stay at a Best Western thats like 15 min away. Will uber around haha

9 hours ago, PApassion44 said:

Received confirmation email on 6/18 and still haven’t heard back through email or through mail - anyone else in this position also? 

In the same boat! I am trying to stay positive in the fact that no news is good news. But I also read on the website that interviews are usually concluded by November and they have only just started interviewing so maybe there is still hope!

On 7/18/2018 at 8:32 AM, DuckAmber said:

I was told 2x2 when I received my interview offer over the phone!

Hey,

I received an interview offer for August 4th. Are you bringing anything besides the 2x2 picture? Also, does anyone know if they ask mostly traditional questions or behavioral type? Unsure of what to practice.

22 hours ago, HairyPA said:

Hey,

I received an interview offer for August 4th. Are you bringing anything besides the 2x2 picture? Also, does anyone know if they ask mostly traditional questions or behavioral type? Unsure of what to practice.

I'm bringing a copy of my resume and transcripts (just because I have an unopened copy on hand). They did not specify to bring anything else. 

I'm unsure of what type of questions they ask, however... 

2 hours ago, DuckAmber said:

I'm bringing a copy of my resume and transcripts (just because I have an unopened copy on hand). They did not specify to bring anything else. 

I'm unsure of what type of questions they ask, however... 

Gotcha. I'm pretty sure it should be laid back and done in under 15 min from what I hear. 

I haven't heard back either. I remember she said they'll tell us in a week, two at most. And I also distinctly remember her saying they'll email with a response form because I was surprised because it's always just been normal mail. Maybe she misspoke and it's already on the way? It's been a week in past years it looks like! Getting nervous! 

2 hours ago, lilmems said:

Hi all, does Arcadia send an email prior to calling applicants for an interview? I haven’t set up voicemail on my phone yet and am feeling kind of nervous. 

I only received a voicemail from them, no email confirmation until I had scheduled the interview. Maybe contact the school to let them know about your situation? 

It really was as relaxed as everyone is saying, they ultimately are looking to get to know you as a person. Be yourself, and you’ll be just fine. 

I just received an offer for admission this afternoon (via email) from the July 18th interview. Good luck to all with interviews ahead of you! 

2 hours ago, sjleach said:

It really was as relaxed as everyone is saying, they ultimately are looking to get to know you as a person. Be yourself, and you’ll be just fine. 

I just received an offer for admission this afternoon (via email) from the July 18th interview. Good luck to all with interviews ahead of you! 

Congrats!!

Archived