2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2018 at 2:05 PM, beahleah said:

Does anyone have any info on the set up of the interviews? I will be there Sept 18 and super excited!

For us they did orientation in the morning and spoke about their program for maybe 2 hours. They did lunch break, during which interviewers would come in the room and call people out to come and get interviewed. Then there were current students answering any questions that we had for them.

On the way back from the Christiana interview (9/18)! I noticed a lot of my questions were about specific things on my CASPA application rather than behavioral questions and “tell me about a time.” Was it like this for anyone else? Also I really enjoyed the process for anyone who has an interview coming up- it was very relaxed!

3 hours ago, sganey said:

Hi! I interviewed at Glenside on 9/19, I was wondering how long it typically took everyone to hear back?

I interviewed on 8/1 and recieved an acceptance email on 8/9. I believe acceptances and waitlists get an email a little over a week later and rejections are snail mailed. Good luck! 

Archived