2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, sjleach said:

I think this could be for the MPH program that matriculated last year but I could be wrong. The email I got said they'd forward us the Facebook group invitation in 2019 (soon I would think). 

I think you're right, I didn't even notice that people were added to that group in 2017! I didn't get any email about a group yet, but I was just accepted off the waitlist yesterday 😀

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a call that I’ve been accepted off the waitlist. I already put down my deposit at another school but also love Arcadia’s program so am torn. Does anyone know if Arcadia is switching to virtual cadaver dissections for our class and no longer using Jeff’s campus? This is a big deciding factor for me

On 2/1/2019 at 12:48 PM, meg1234 said:

I just got a call that I’ve been accepted off the waitlist. I already put down my deposit at another school but also love Arcadia’s program so am torn. Does anyone know if Arcadia is switching to virtual cadaver dissections for our class and no longer using Jeff’s campus? This is a big deciding factor for me

Congrats! If I remember correctly from the interview, I believe they did say that our class will be using the virtual cadaver dissections instead of going to Jeff. 

7 hours ago, Allie171965 said:

Is there still no sign of an accepted students facebook page? Also, has anyone been able to find a specific academic calendar for the program?

I believe the Facebook group is Arcadia University PA Class of 2021, as someone mentioned above. That's what I joined- it seems like the one haha. And I have not been able to find an academic calendar, but in the FB group it's mentioned that orientation starts May 29th. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 12:48 PM, meg1234 said:

Would you mind posting your stats? I am interested in applying to this school next year and would like to see if I have a chance

Any of you who interviewed at the Delaware campus this year who have access to the info they gave you regarding tuition, timeline, and/or the change of the anatomy course, would you mind passing that along? I just got in off their waitlist! Buttttt I am out of state this week and don’t have access to any of my information from my interview. I have an acceptance elsewhere but I am trying to weigh my options and have to reply by Friday.

2 hours ago, CWell1901 said:

Any of you who interviewed at the Delaware campus this year who have access to the info they gave you regarding tuition, timeline, and/or the change of the anatomy course, would you mind passing that along? I just got in off their waitlist! Buttttt I am out of state this week and don’t have access to any of my information from my interview. I have an acceptance elsewhere but I am trying to weigh my options and have to reply by Friday.

Program is 24 months, starting and ending at the end of May. You’ll have to chew through a long list of clearances prior to starting in May.

Anatomy will be run using the Anatomage Tables as a visual/learning aid. Cadaver dissections at Jefferson will no longer be taking place.

Tuition is around $46,000/year.

If you decide to join us, welcome to the class! Glad to have you with us down in Christiana.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived