American College of Cathopathic Physicians

I did a quick search and didn’t see this mentioned... sorry if it has already been posted about. 

Visit this website for the recently formed “American College of Calopathic Physicians” and try not to give yourself an arrhythmia: https://www.cathopathic.org/

Some gems from their homepage:

Nurse Practitioners are some of the most talented and qualified physicians to ever practice medicine, albeit without being recognized as such.  We are unique in our practice of medicine.  We are not trained the same as MDs or DOs, but clinical data has shown that the practice of cathopathic medicine is equally as effective, and time and again patients show they not only accept it, but may actually prefer it.   The time has come to break through the glass ceiling which tells nurses that a clinical doctor practicing medicine cannot be recognized in title, professional standing, or payment as a physician.”

2 minutes ago, Miaow said:

I saw this on Reddit in the Medicine forum. Was this determined to be real or a hoax? 

That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out... but it’s being advertised for on Facebook. That’s how I came across it. It would be a very elaborate hoax. 

9 hours ago, Reality Check 2 said:

Seriously thought it was a joke about cats ---- reminds me of the guy who got his state ID pic made with a colander on his head as a member of the Church of Flying Spaghetti. Let's hope this isn't real. Plus it is insulting to cats.

That guy did "win"....Let's hope that NPs don't surpass us again on another issue...

I'm the catheter God though..

Ahhh, but you’re not a voodoopathic catheter God...they stick them in places you might normally wouldn’t I’m willing to bet. Also, I’m glad you like them, since I don’t - I too sometimes put in places that make people cringe [emoji51]

SK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, but you’re not a voodoopathic catheter God...they stick them in places you might normally wouldn’t I’m willing to bet. Also, I’m glad you like them, since I don’t - I too sometimes put in places that make people cringe [emoji51]

SK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rectum, nose, urethra. EVen was used for a make shift G tube!

Hehe ain't much left..which is even more frightening

• 2 weeks later...

Archived