University of Detroit Mercy: 2018-2019 Application Cycle

6 hours ago, sarapaER said:

I was not told whether I was in the 2 or 3 year... does anyone know when we’ll receive the letter letting us know the next steps? The person who called me told me but i was so excited in the moment that I can’t remember what she said 😂

It should be coming in the next week or two 😁

Edited by Potatolife

Hello & Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted so far!

My name is Conicka, I sat and spoke with quite a few of you during the interview process. I am currently a student in the 3-year track and the 3.1 Rep on our student board. Hang in there if you haven't gotten a call yet, as I told some candidates I was the very last person to interview on the very last day, I was waitlisted but got a call in May that I was accepted so stay strong!!

As for your FB group, please be sure the follow the link your fellow classmate has set up, we have FB groups that you will be incorporated into in the Fall. I am the admin on the 2021 page and I got a request for acceptance that I denied so please follow the link. Hard to believe it's been a year since I was in your same spot but I remember how exciting it was so stay on top of your email, Rahima will email you all more information about the Orientation and White Coat Ceremony soon until that time go celebrate and enjoy your summer break study-free! Next summer there will be no break, we go straight through the summer with classes so live it up now! Feel free to respond with any questions I might be able to answer and no, I'm not sure if they are done making all the call, sorry.

Also, fell free to add me to the FB group if you like, Conicka Toney, and I will keep you all in the loop with any on going events/information that I can share.

Edited by CTK3
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Did any of you guys get a packet in your email if you were accepted? Some people stated they did but I have not received it yet. Did anyone else not receive one yet?

I have not received an email yet! I think it’ll take rahima a day or two to get all the emails out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, agpa19 said:

I was wondering if that would be the case or if they are calling everyone today? Does anyone know this answer?

Oh, did they say email packet? I thought I heard that it was going to be a snail mail packet. Although, I was so excited I too dont quite remember the call clearly.

I just got my packet in my email, fyi. I'm in the 3 year program and I marked the 2 year program as my preference  (but am very happy either way) so am asking if it is even a thing that people can switch spots so will let you all know.

Edited by John76
Added info

On 4/9/2019 at 3:13 PM, CTK3 said:

Hello & Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted so far!

My name is Conicka, I sat and spoke with quite a few of you during the interview process. I am currently a student in the 3-year track and the 3.1 Rep on our student board. Hang in there if you haven't gotten a call yet, as I told some candidates I was the very last person to interview on the very last day, I was waitlisted but got a call in May that I was accepted so stay strong!!

As for your FB group, please be sure the follow the link your fellow classmate has set up, we have FB groups that you will be incorporated into in the Fall. I am the admin on the 2021 page and I got a request for acceptance that I denied so please follow the link. Hard to believe it's been a year since I was in your same spot but I remember how exciting it was so stay on top of your email, Rahima will email you all more information about the Orientation and White Coat Ceremony soon until that time go celebrate and enjoy your summer break study-free! Next summer there will be no break, we go straight through the summer with classes so live it up now! Feel free to respond with any questions I might be able to answer and no, I'm not sure if they are done making all the call, sorry.

Also, fell free to add me to the FB group if you like, Conicka Toney, and I will keep you all in the loop with any on going events/information that I can share.

Do you know if you can request to switch tracks between 2/3 year program?