University of Detroit Mercy: 2018-2019 Application Cycle

8 hours ago, Lsjoel20 said:

Could anyone who has interviews explain the process? is there a tour or do you meet any of the current students? etc?

8 hours ago, Lsjoel20 said:

Could anyone who has interviews explain the process? is there a tour or do you meet any of the current students? etc?

I met 2 students at mine and did not have a tour; I don’t think they’re doing tours during interview. Good luck!

Edited by Sonojill
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, llamagal said:

At my interview (Monday) the student I spoke with told me it was the last day. And Rahima also told me Monday was the last day. So I dont know 

Thank you, maybe Monday was the last day than? Someone replied they had been invited for 3/27,  I guess that was a little confusing. Good luck to you!!

2 hours ago, pagirl17 said:

do you guys think they'll be sending out acceptances next week? 

I’m hoping they start this week,  it’s doubtful so soon. According to last years time frame, it took 5 days for students to start receiving Acceptance calls; the last interview was 3/22 and the first person who posted an acceptance was 3/27. 

Edited by Sonojill

2 hours ago, Sonojill said:

I’m hoping they start this week,  it’s doubtful so soon. According to last years time frame, it took 5 days for students to start receiving Acceptance calls; the last interview was 3/22 and the first person who posted an acceptance was 3/27. 

That was exactly my reasoning why I would expect calls to go out next week.  Also, I'm sure someone will post here as soon as they get a call; I will if it happens. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sonojill said:

Lol. I’m not going to lie, a good amount of thought went into it!! I figured better not. If I change my mind and do call, I will absolutely post her response!! 😄😅

I have thought about calling too, the anticipation is driving me insane 🙃😅. Best of luck to everyone! Last year I heard back from them on March 27th... so I think that is why I’m so anxious.

Edited by Haleyb112
  • Like 1

They did say they would get back to us before the 15th and there was no guarantee that it wold be the week after the last interview. I'm also sure they are well aware of that there are a bunch of anxious applicants just staring at their phones! Good luck, everyone!

Edited by John76
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, John76 said:

They did say they would get back to us before the 15th and there was no guarantee that it wold be the week after the last interview. I'm also sure they are well aware of that there are a bunch of anxious applicants just staring at their phones! Good luck, everyone!

Yes, but one can hope!

• Like 1