University of Detroit Mercy: 2018-2019 Application Cycle

Hey guys! I noticed there wasn't a post about the upcoming application cycle. I wanted to create a post so we could discuss and answer questions for each other. I think making this post will allow us to create connections and encourage each other, so we can all achieve one goal-- getting into PA school! Leave any comments here! 

Edited by Potatolife
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, EKM987 said:

What is the format that they prefer for the Resume /CV? In their CASPA they say they want the # of hours: Should I just add that number under descriptions for Patient Care Jobs? And did they want a number of hours for volunteering also in the Resume/CV...?

Add the number of hours by the description of the job. You do not have to put the number of hours for volunteering

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

I am a current PA student at UDM, I applied last year and I'm now on my 2nd semester. I am here if you guys have any questions (I meant to jump on here earlier but, well, here I am now). 

Last year I got my call for the interview on February 13th, and had my interview on Feb 27th I think. Then got the acceptance call on March 27th! (long, long wait!)

Hang in there, try to focus your mind on something else, because the waiting game is horrible!

Good luck everyone!

12 hours ago, GotoPAschool said:

Hi Guys!

I am a current PA student at UDM, I applied last year and I'm now on my 2nd semester. I am here if you guys have any questions (I meant to jump on here earlier but, well, here I am now). 

Last year I got my call for the interview on February 13th, and had my interview on Feb 27th I think. Then got the acceptance call on March 27th! (long, long wait!)

Hang in there, try to focus your mind on something else, because the waiting game is horrible!

Good luck everyone!

Hi, thank you for offering to answer questions! They said that they will send interview invites in March, do you think it's possible to send them earlier than March? I hate waiting lol. Also, what do you think set you apart from many applicants? How was your interview experience like & how many interviews do they usually send out?