39 minutes ago, pagirl17 said:

why do some people skip right to the interview process though without multiple approvals?

The way I understood was that each application needed two “yes” approvals to go through. However, some applications were exemplary and were moved straight through.

1 hour ago, Ayalayla said:

I just talked to rahima and she  told me that they only called a few people last week. She also told me majority of the calls for an interview are being sent out by the end of this week. 

Oh man okay, now I'm doubly stressed. Lol

3 hours ago, pagirl17 said:

why do some people skip right to the interview process though without multiple approvals?

The 5-year students are guaranteed an interview and admission if they meet all the requirements. The UDM students who did the pre-PA biology degree and met all the requirements are guaranteed an interview, but not guaranteed admission like the 5-year students. I’m being patient 🙂 

• Like 1

Did anyone ever get any sort of email about meeting the requirements? The other schools I applied to did. All I ever got from UDM was an email the same day stating that my application was received and have had silence ever since.

7 hours ago, geek9110 said:

Did anyone ever get any sort of email about meeting the requirements? The other schools I applied to did. All I ever got from UDM was an email the same day stating that my application was received and have had silence ever since.

I received two emails. The first email said my application was received. The second email said they received all required documents and that my application is now waiting for review 

24 minutes ago, Potatolife said:

I received two emails. The first email said my application was received. The second email said they received all required documents and that my application is now waiting for review 

I received these two emails as well! 

I only received one email. But it stated that my application would be reviewed and they would contact me if there were any questions. 

• Upvote 1

I received two emails as well.

Also, they called this morning and I’m scheduled to interview next Monday 2/25! Keep your phone close, they are doing phone calls! Good luck everyone! 

Edited by agpa19
  • Like 3

Just received my call and I will be interviewing the 26th! So excited, the wait has been killing me! Good luck everyone!!!

• Like 3

I received a call yesterday but will be declining an interview as i was accepted else where. Good luck to everyone! It’s a stressful time but so worth it in the end!!

1 hour ago, CharlieSaysWhatNow said:

Didn’t get a call yet. Only received one email. But I specifically applied for the three year program. Anyone else?

I did the same, not sure if this makes a difference though

Hey everyone! 

I was called yesterday and am scheduled to interview on the 26th at 9:30 am.  Any advice from current students (or anyone who has already interviewed) about what to expect in the interview?