University of Detroit Mercy: 2018-2019 Application Cycle

23 hours ago, aopa18 said:

Received my acceptance call at 4pm today...So thrilled! However, I have been accepted to a Florida school as well and now have a huge choice to make. Anyone else in the same boat? Congrats everyone!!!

I was accepted to EMU and UDM. I will be attending UDM because it’s my first option

Edited by Potatolife

Congrats all! I also received my acceptance call just before 5pm. Check your voice mail and keep an ear out just in case they are calling over the next few days. If you didn't get accepted this time around, feel free to send me a message and I am happy to talk. I have had a lot of experience with this and am happy to share as well as listen. If you do message me, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, agpa19 said:

Hello! Congrats to everyone that got accepted! Would anyone be interested in starting a FB group for the new incoming class? Would love to connect with everyone! Let me know who is interested and I can do it. 

I'm a current student and highly recommend someone makes a FB page! It's the best way to communicate with all of your classmates for class materials, notes, roommates, getting to know your classmates, events, and any other communication that needs to be made. If anyone does not have a FB, make sure you make one even if it is just to be part of your class page. When it gets closer to class start days, we'll also let anyone in the 2-year program join our current Class of 2021 page

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, agpa19 said:

Hello! Congrats to everyone that got accepted! Would anyone be interested in starting a FB group for the new incoming class? Would love to connect with everyone! Let me know who is interested and I can do it. 

Yes, definitely interested in a fb page!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, aopa18 said:

Received my acceptance call at 4pm today...So thrilled! However, I have been accepted to a Florida school as well and now have a huge choice to make. Anyone else in the same boat? Congrats everyone!!!

I’m in the same boat also! I already put my deposits down for the school in Miami, Florida, but since I’m from Michigan UDM makes the most sense. Still a tough decision though!

Hey everyone!! I got my acceptance call yesterday at 11:43 from a 313 number.  If anyone wants to add me on facebook my name is Som Som (on facebook), Sommer in real life haha

Congrats to everyone who has already received their calls, and good luck to all those who are still waiting!! 

• Like 1

Got my acceptance call yesterday at about 5:05 PM after a day of anxiously waiting! UDM is my first choice, so I am elated! I totally forgot to ask whether I'm in the 2 or 3 year program, but I'm sure that info will come shortly with the email. Thanks to whoever started the Facebook group.