TENNESSEE: University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) 2017-2018 Cycle

I submitted everything and received a confirmation email by 7/17, was invited for an interview on 7/24, and I'm interviewing 8/18. Their 8/4 slot is full, or else I would have signed up for that one.

Current students/alumni - Any advice on how to prepare for the interview process?

Good luck to everyone! Now, to book a flight to Memphis...

No word yet Mudislander, I sent an email but haven't heard back. I'm sure they're aware of the issue and working on it.

Side note, not sure why my posts aren't quoting the post I'm responding to. Haven't been able to figure it out on the Android app yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No word yet Mudislander, I sent an email but haven't heard back. I'm sure they're aware of the issue and working on it.

Side note, not sure why my posts aren't quoting the post I'm responding to. Haven't been able to figure it out on the Android app yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hope this helps!

IMG_3159.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recieved an invite to interview!! Yippee. I chose August 18th. I am from arkansas but will have to fly in from Albuquerque. 

So can I get a PM from some of you already accepted interviewees on some tips or somethings that helped you prepare for the interview? 

Thank in advance and congratulations to everyone so far. 

I received an invite to interview!! Yippee. I had to choose sept 8th. I am from Arkansas but will have to fly in from Albuquerque. 

So can I get a PM from some of you already accepted interviewees on some tips or some things that helped you prepare for the interview? 

I have been looking at the timelines for interviews to acceptances. How long did it take you to find out after the interview, MudIslander?

18 hours ago, MudIslander said:

Just an update. I spoke with the registrars office and they said we can't pay the seat deposit until August 8th.

I have been looking at the timelines for interviews to acceptances. How long did it take you to find out after the interview, MudIslander?

Hey! My interview was June 9th and I think it took about a month to hear back. They make their decisions at the end of each month and send out their decisions about a week or two after that. I could be completely wrong, but the July decisions will probably take longer to send out. It took a long time for us to get our netID and we have two weeks from the time we receive our netID to pay our seat deposit. That two weeks will be up on August 10th, I think. They won't know how many spots they'll have available until after they see how many people accept their spot and pay their deposit. From my understanding, they'll need to wait until after August 10th to know just how many people they actually can accept. I hope this all makes sense. I'm in the middle of doing some stuff, so I don't have time to proof read lol.

2 hours ago, bmr14 said:

I recieved an invite to interview!! Yippee. I chose August 18th. I am from arkansas but will have to fly in from Albuquerque. 

So can I get a PM from some of you already accepted interviewees on some tips or somethings that helped you prepare for the interview? 

Did you receive an invite today? And I'm also from Arkansas!