kmash

TENNESSEE: University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) 2017-2018 Cycle

On 7/10/2017 at 10:17 PM, jstansbe said:

I am interviewing 7/21 from Louisiana  I am super excited its my second time interviewing for the program!

Hey, how did the second interview go? Did you get accepted? What are some tips for this interview? Better yet, what is a general idea of the interview day. Hope all is well!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Lifeline10
      I didn't see a thread yet for the 2019-2020 cycle. Good luck to everyone applying!
    • By KenWaters
      Hey everyone!
      I am creating this form so everyone that who has received an acceptance phone call/letter can communicate together more efficiently. Has anyone received a phone call yet? If and when you receive an acceptance phone call/letter be sure to let us know so everyone can keep track of who is going to be the future classmates of Tacoma Class 6. Best wishes to everyone!
    • By RW253
      I'd like to meetup on Friday in the evening if anyone is interested. I'm thinking seven seas brewing, it's close to campus. 
    • By WildcatPA
      Hi all!

Just wanted to get this topic started for this years application cycle. Received my email today that they have received my application and will be reviewing files on a rolling basis. This is my second year applying to PA school but first year applying to CDU.

Look forward to chatting with you all throughout this cycle. 
    • By Bae2PA
      Hi all.

I know this is really early but hey, it's a new cycle! Who's applying to Des Moines this year?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More