TENNESSEE: University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) 2017-2018 Cycle

Has anyone paid the deposit yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called and asked how they wanted us to take care of that and they said we would be receiving an email soon that gives us instructions on how to. She also said the 15 days actually starts when we receive that email, as opposed to the one we received this morning.

I called and asked how they wanted us to take care of that and they said we would be receiving an email soon that gives us instructions on how to. She also said the 15 days actually starts when we receive that email, as opposed to the one we received this morning.

I hope so. I called and got the same answer. A different faculty member said we need to pay the deposit prior to receiving the netID, but the website says we can't pay without the netID. I just want to make sure we don't run out of time. If you hear anything else, let me know. I'll do the same!

• Upvote 2

Congrats to all that got accepted!
My interview is August 4th! I'm super nervous! From research about the school and reading different forums did y'all well prepared for interview?

I felt prepared, but still nervous like I'm sure you're feeling. The feedback from other students was accurate, the faculty does a good job of making you feel at ease and welcomed. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

I am glad that someone found out when the adcomm meets up. I received my "thank you for applying, we look forward to reviewing your application soon..." email on 7/11. So hopefully the first week of August the July applicants should hear something? Is this how it seemed to be for you all looking back between the emails? 

On 7/12/2017 at 6:23 AM, anonymousJ said:

Gre: 155 quant/150 verbal/ 3 writing

GPA: 3.86 overall/3.78 science

HCE: maybe 700 hours

My stats, lower gpa due to working 40 hours or more a week during school and a lower freshmen and sophomore gpa 

SciGPA 3.35

Overall gpa 3.26

Gre= 307 4.5

HCE= almost 5,000 hours. 

PAshadow= 360 hours. 

1 hour ago, BearDown said:

Somehow I managed to get an interview at Tufts but not here yet with a june 30th submit

3.5 total GPA

3.45 science GPA

3000 hours EMT

350 research hours for metabolic syndrome 

50 hours in Haiti working in primary care

200 shadowing 

313 GRE

help!

someone mentioned that the adcomm meets at the end of the month. Since yours was on the last day, surely the end of this month it will get reviewed. The waiting game is the worst

• Upvote 1