MEDEX Tacoma Class 6

Hey everyone!

I am creating this form so everyone that who has received an acceptance phone call/letter can communicate together more efficiently. Has anyone received a phone call yet? If and when you receive an acceptance phone call/letter be sure to let us know so everyone can keep track of who is going to be the future classmates of Tacoma Class 6. Best wishes to everyone!

So everyone knows, they do not send all the phones calls out at the same time or on the same day. They do it over the course of the week, so there are hopefully many more phone calls to come. Keep your chins up. It is not over till you get that letter saying you were wait-listed or rejected. Stay positive everyone!

Congratulations to those that got in! 

what were your applications like? (Gpa, previous gpa in bachelors, occupation, clinical experience hours, gre scores). Did you all feel like essay quality played a big role for your application? Did you you feel like the interview went very well or was it just okay? Sorry to be nosy lol but you guys are like the perfect people to ask to better my chances next time lol

Congrats to everyone that got in! I got my waitlist letter today so I am thankfully not out of the running quite yet! I hope to become all of your classmates and be able to join the Tacoma class 6! Keeping my fingers crossed ?

Thinking good thoughts for you! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived