TENNESSEE: University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) 2017-2018 Cycle

Guest polishedpas
13 hours ago, karlye17 said:

I saw on fb that someone has already got accepted to the program!! Has anyone else heard anything??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the post in the pre-PA group? I saw that too!

So I was told that they are still in the process of reviewing around half of the applications. She looked up my profile and said that it had been advanced for final decisions whatever that may mean but I’m assuming that is the hold up for everyone else as well. We must have been a really good group this year. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, bmr14 said:

So I was told that they are still in the process of reviewing around half of the applications. She looked up my profile and said that it had been advanced for final decisions whatever that may mean but I’m assuming that is the hold up for everyone else as well. We must have been a really good group this year. 

Awesome thank you for calling! 

4 minutes ago, 123PA123 said:

@ksiev077 thank you for the update. I'm going crazy tbh.

@123PA123 absolutely a challenge to be wondering about the outcome without any word or timeframe. I don't envy trying to determine who fills the spots either though, I'm sure it's a large and talented applicant pool with diverse choices. At least we are going crazy together and were given an opportunity to tell our story!

• Upvote 1

I interviewed with Dr. Storgion on 9/8 and still have not heard anything back yet. But it’s seems to either be at random because someone desk. 10/6 has been  rejected ready too. Maybe they are narrowing down to who to waitlist and who to say yes and we are just all too close for a definite yes? Idk ahhhhhhhhhhh

• Upvote 1

Guest polishedpas

Mine was with Mr. Maday so maybe it is according to interviewer? Either way, at the end of the day they have to fill the final spots from the last 90 applicants, so it makes sense that it's taking a while. Hang in there guys! I can't imagine it'll take longer than this week