South College 2018 Start

The interview day was fantastic. SO impressed by all of the students and faculty, and the facitilites. Both first and second year students were there to answer questions and give tours. Got a great vibe. I was accepted - they tell you at the end of the day. Good luck to everyone, I'm thrilled to be joining the class of 2020 next fall. 

That is so awesome they tell you at the end of the day!! Congratulations to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Dharri20 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance. Was it one on one interview or group? Was the tour etc before to looking u up or after?

Not sure what your second question is... the format was: informal convo with students at breakfast, intro of program/faculty, tour, one hour group interview, lunch, then individual interview (which was short, they tell you if you're in or not and what they might want you to continue to work on).

2 hours ago, Sea22 said:

Not sure what your second question is... the format was: informal convo with students at breakfast, intro of program/faculty, tour, one hour group interview, lunch, then individual interview (which was short, they tell you if you're in or not and what they might want you to continue to work on).

congratulations !!!  do you have any idea how many students were accepted ? 

Hey guys! I just applied to South College on Oct 8th and received an email on Oct 12th saying everything was received and ready for review. I'm wondering what the timelines have been for others to be offered an interview? I'm refreshing my email too often and stressing myself out (already) :)

5 hours ago, HMtoPA22 said:

Hey guys! I just applied to South College on Oct 8th and received an email on Oct 12th saying everything was received and ready for review. I'm wondering what the timelines have been for others to be offered an interview? I'm refreshing my email too often and stressing myself out (already) :)

I think the timeline is different for everyone depending on stats and such. I submitted in June and haven't heard anything yet. 

Agree with who posted above. I submitted in May. Haven't heard anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/14/2017 at 1:49 PM, Sea22 said:

You answered what I was asking.  Thank you. Congratulations again. 

On 10/13/2017 at 8:36 PM, Sea22 said:

The interview day was fantastic. SO impressed by all of the students and faculty, and the facitilites. Both first and second year students were there to answer questions and give tours. Got a great vibe. I was accepted - they tell you at the end of the day. Good luck to everyone, I'm thrilled to be joining the class of 2020 next fall. 

Have you received your official acceptance email/know when the seat deposit is due??

On 10/27/2017 at 11:10 AM, lauren7409 said:

I applied and was verified by August 24th. I haven’t heard anything... when will I hear something and will I receive some type of notice if I’ve been rejected ? Any info is greatly appreciated this is my 3rd year applying !

Same here. Last year when I applied I didn’t hear back until March of this year about not getting an interview but my stats have changed in a positive since then

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived