2016-2017 Application Cycle -- UC Davis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember in the interview that they mentioned something about getting a response in February. I hope it doesn't take that long!

Yea...they said they will let us know sometime February but I am hoping that they meant that's when everybody will know for sure. Looking at last year's thread, people started hearing December 12th or 13th so hopefully this year will be the same! Constantly checking my email is pure torture!

They told us February as well last year. I just checked and I got my acceptance on December 12th, which was a great surprise. However, some people continued to wait and didn't receive their acceptance until the Spring. I'll be headed out on vacation this week so if y'all find out shortly, I'll leave you with an early congratulations and we look forward to welcoming you next summer!

--Phil

I also didn't receive a response; once I will get something I will post it!

Frankly speaking, enjoy your pre-grad program time off! You will get accepted, trust me! They chose you, because you are an outstanding asset for the program and it takes time to place everything in order! They have more applicants this year than before!Happy holidays and best of luck to all!!!

PS: Polar Vortex is hitting pretty hard on some states! Get warm and keep an eye on your elders! Sounds cheesy, but I wanted to say that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived