2016-2017 Application Cycle -- UC Davis

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I was told by a first year at UC Davis now to start a private facebook group. I'm currently snowboarding today or I would start it. I can start it tomorrow if everyone is ok to wait. If not someone should start a private FB group and post it on here so everyone accepted could be added. Congrats again everyone and cannot wait to meet you all!!

Are there any current students or recent grads of this program who would be willing to answer a few question for me? I got accepted to this program, and have some questions/concerns that I would love to address in making my decision about which school I want to attend (I've been accepted to more than one program). Thanks so much :)

Are there any current students or recent grads of this program who would be willing to answer a few question for me? I got accepted to this program, and have some questions/concerns that I would love to address in making my decision about which school I want to attend (I've been accepted to more than one program). Thanks so much :)

Hey there's a facebook group for accepted students class of 2019 where a few current students at UC Davis joined. It's called "UC Davis PA/NP Class of 2019" You should join the group for any questions you want asked. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else on the waitlist getting emails from the graduate studies about submitting transcripts?

No, haven't received anything since accepting a spot on the waitlist.

Also, just a comment to those of us still waiting to hear about next steps: based on correspondence that I had have with UC Davis admissions representativessince accepting my waitlist spot, there is no defined ordering of waitlisted applicants. Rather the admissions committee will apparently re-evaluate those remaining in the pool.

Archived