2014 Application Cycle (Class of 2018)

I agree with DStillwagon. All the students and staff were amazing and I really love the school. I stayed at the Springhill Suites Marriot by Old Dominion University and it was very easy to get around and not a bad drive to EVMS. I recommend staying there too.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, and if you haven't already booked a hotel I'd very much recommend the Springhill Suites on Hampton Blvd/45th street. It took less than 10 minutes to get from the hotel parking garage to EVMS.

thanks for the insight! i am staying in a hotel northeast of the school. about 20 minutes from EVMS, so I'm a little nervous about the traffic tomorrow morning, especially since it'll be a work day. 

glad it went well!!!

I just had my interview this weekend as well. For those of you who have yet to interview, relax! It was very laid back and the faculty was extremely welcoming. The current PA students are incredibly informative and friendly, so be sure to talk to them/ask them any questions. The program is strong and seems to have great resources available to students. Overall it was a great interview experience. Good luck to everyone!

bnicole and cstep--just letting you know how ecstatic I am to "have a seat" in the Class of 2018 MPA Program!!!  Anyway, I don't know how to get in touch with you guys.  Pass it on to our group.  I look forward to being with you all in the program!

To everyone on the forum--I guess the first round of acceptances went out today.  Don't give up hope. In a week or so and then some, I believe they will send out more as they get responses. I applied THREE TIMES and here I am-- so excited!

Good Luck to all!

Accepted!!  Wonderful news this morning.  For those of you who haven't heard anything yet, don't be discouraged, you may still get in.  If not this cycle, keep up the good work, and try again if this is your passion.  I have worked for many years to get into PA school, and now it is finally happening.  Congrats to everyone who has been notified so far!!  Relax and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Hi future Class of 2018!!! So excited for all of you that are getting their acceptances!! It brings back memories of how ecstatic I was as well last year. Congratulations!! I look forward to meeting many of you soon. For those that haven't heard- don't worry they send the acceptances in waves and there is still hope! Good luck to those of you still waiting!

Archived