2014 Application Cycle (Class of 2018)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I knew how to do that!! Any thoughts Class of 2017?? We are trying to make a group page for Class of 2018.

On your home page, look to your left. You'll see a side bar full of links. Click "Create Group" 

I'd make one, but I haven't sent in my deposit yet (figuring out logistics) so if I'm an admin, I'll have to pass off the facebook duty!

I remember one of the current students saying that they received an email thanking them for interviewing prior to receiving an acceptance or denial email. Did anyone receive that this year? I haven't so I worried about a glitch in email (wishful thinking).

I did not receive a thank you email like last year, just an acceptance email on Wed.

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted. I still have not heard . I am so nervous. How many were accepted the first round? Did you get an email and a phone call?

I don't know how many they send out the first round- but those people have until 8/1 to send in a deposit. After that, they will probably send the second round of invites. At the interview they said anywhere from 7-14 days, but first round people heard back within 4. Give it time :)

Julyspain,

This morning, I received a mass email from the financial aid office. There were about 70 email addresses on the distro ...

I was notified of acceptance through email ... no phone calls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Julyspain, This morning, I received a mass email from the financial aid office. There were about 70 email addresses on the distro ... I was notified of acceptance through email ... no phone calls. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

According to Ugamini, the second round of acceptances went out this morning. Is that right Ugamini?

Ugmini, thank you for reply. I submitted my Fasfa last week to err on the side of caution. Did you by chance see my email on it (julyspain21@yahoo.com)? In the meantime, I will continue to pray that I get accepted into this wonderful program.

Best regards,

Julio

Ugmini, thank you for reply. I submitted my Fasfa last week to err on the side of caution. Did you by chance see my email on it (julyspain21@yahoo.com)? In the meantime, I will continue to pray that I get accepted into this wonderful program.

Best regards,

Julio

I did not see your email in the distro.

Hang in there. Odds are that there will be at least one more round of admission invites to get the class up to 80 students.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

According to Ugamini, the second round of acceptances went out this morning. Is that right Ugamini?

No. It seems he was referring to an email he received yesterday regarding Financial Aid.

If you look on page 6, he was accepted in the first batch. I do not believe the second batch has gone out yet as the deadline for the first batch to confirm has not passed.

What he was stating was that he saw ~70 emails on the financial aid email, possibly implying that that is how many invites that have gone out, or how many invites have been accepted. It is still not clear as it is not necessarily the case that all accepted applicants receive an email regarding financial aid. So, it could mean a few things:

1. 70 invites were sent out in the first wave, an unknown amount have confirmed.

2. 70+ invites were sent out, and 70 people have already confirmed.

3. Nothing, the amount of people on that list who received a financial aid email is unrelated to acceptance emails.

Archived