2014 Application Cycle (Class of 2018)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FYI-

Received an email today confirming that I met all requirements for the application process:

"This is a follow-up email letting you know that you have met all application file requirements and are eligible for review by the Application Review Committee"

I applied and submitted everything 8/28/2014.

Thats amazing! I applied at the same time and got notification within 3 weeks. 

I'm very excited about this. And anxious about it at the same time. 

Like Tom Petty says: The waiting is the hardest part. 

Hello everyone! I am a reapplicant to EVMS, and I'm starting to get a little bit nervous as to whether or not my my application was received. The reason I say this is because, last year, I got an email maybe only a week after submitting my application that stated I had all of the necessary pieces in order, and that my app was being reviewed. This year, however, I haven't heard anything. I received confirmation that EVMS received my CASPA app and that my supplemental app was successfully submitted as well, but it is making me nervous that I haven't heard any more (given my reference of last year's process)

Anyone else in the same boat?

Eah09,

I applied super late and have only received the "we have received your CASPA" and "we have received your supplemental and will let you know when your file is complete" emails. I'm not too worried. Statistically, they receive well over 1000 applications per year to review. I am sure they will get to ours by June. :)

• 4 weeks later...

As the warm weather nears, I too anticipate the EVMS notifications.  As a reapplicant, I hope to have the chance to interview again and have high hopes of doing well.  I know everyone is nervous and excited, but the time will come soon enough.  It is exciting and warming to read how well everyone is doing and how much they are enjoying the program. I have yet to hear a negative comment (other than the amount of studying required, which we should all be aware of by now!)  I look forward to keeping up with how everyone is doing in the forum.  Good Luck to us all!

• 3 weeks later...

I was waitlisted last year and never made it off of the list. I'm hoping to get in this year! I think we will all get interview offers this week. Last year it was June 4. I'm so excited and I've been refreshing my email way too much. Good luck to you all, I truly hope we all get in this year! 

Archived