Multiple Schools to Fullfill PreReqs--Good or Bad?

Hello Everyone,

To fulfill the prerequisites for PA schools and to be more competitive, I've taken courses from multiple schools.  Some at the community college level and others at the university level.  Has anyone run into an issue or know if PA schools frown upon taking courses from multiple institutions?  I know some schools dislike community college courses and online courses, but as a self Post-Bach student it is financially or timewise more feasible for me to take some courses at the cc level.  It just feels ridiculous at times sending multiple transcripts, but I want to do these upper division courses and they are not available to me locally.

So if you have any personal experiences or any AdCom members would like to comment, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and good luck!

-Tai

I would just be wary of the community college thing. My program I'll be attending does not accept any credits from cc. Just make sure the schools you want will take them! Other than that, I agree, no problem with multiple schools! I had transcripts from 3 different schools and no one bated an eye. Also 2 of those were online science courses. Quite a few programs accept the university of new England's online courses if you're looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived