UNT-HSC 2013-2014 Application Cycle

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nalini016 I haven't heard a peep either! I'm just trying to stay positive and hopeful for an interview in January... Keep your chin up, we will know in a couple of months and how I see it is we have more time to prepare for our interviews! Good luck!

@Gdlucky5 CONGRATS! I'm glad you got taken off the waiting list and accepted!

Congrats to all who've gotten accepted so far! Hopefully I'll be privileged enough to call y'all my class mates!

While going through the last 8 pages of postings, I am glad to see the transition each of you have experienced. Congratulations to those who have been accepted :-) For those who are still waiting for an answer or even an interview (like me), let's have faith that everything will work out for the greater good. I submitted my application in August and my GRE in September, but haven't received an invite to interview yet. I will keep hoping for the best and will stay tuned to hear from y'all.

Is it true that they are only having three interviews? Both of my friends who interviewed this month got in. They said there were around 30 people at the interview. So if there are only 3 interviews with 30 people each and they accept 70-75 of them, I guess that means they accept the great majority of the people they invite for an interview.

Well Felicity White posted earlier in this thread saying: We will likely host one interview day in October, one in November, and a final date in January. 

I think we should take her word for it. I figure if you get an interview, you have one foot through the door already. You gotta shine in the interview to bring in that other foot. And with that said, I'm really hoping I can still make that final date in January :/

Archived