UNT-HSC 2013-2014 Application Cycle

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure where any of you live, but just an FYI.  DFW has been basically shut down since Thursday with an awful ice storm. UNTHSC, therefore, has been closed. They are closed tomorrow as well, so I assume some communication is delayed due to that in itself....

Good to know. I live in Wisconsin, so I absolutely wasn't aware of the ice storm. Back to studying for finals, as i patiently wait to hear from UNTHSC.

Does anyone know when they make their final decision? I was waitlisted in October and am just wondering when the final decision is made! I loved this school and would be so thrilled if I got a call, but for  now, I must sit on the waitlist and patiently wait!

I am kind of on a time table to decide on other schools, but UNT is still one of top choices...I emailed them today to see when wait listed people would know something! Hopefully they reply soon! I hate this waiting game!

Yes I got my rejection letter the day after thanksgiving. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Hann, did you interview?

I called today, 12/11, and they said that if you are not chosen to interview you will receive a rejection letter via the mail. They will be interviewing through "mid-January" and will me emailing invitations for interviews.

Hann, did you interview?

I called today, 12/11, and they said that if you are not chosen to interview you will receive a rejection letter via the mail. They will be interviewing through "mid-January" and will me emailing invitations for interviews.

NM Hann! I went back further and saw that you did interview. Sorry about that!

Hann, did you interview?

Did they say when they would be mailing letters? I haven't received anything either way.

I called last week and I was informed that some invitations had already went out for January 11th.  The remainder of the invitations would go out by the end of this month.  There is only one more interview and it is the January 11th.  : (!!!  Good luck to everyone!!! Still hoping I get an interview. 

Thats weird because when I called them last week they said none for january have been sent out yet. Hmm..I dont know. Now that they already have sent out a few I wonder how many seats are open for the rest of us still waiting. I'm sure we are now competing with everyone from the cycle at this point for the reminder of the 30 or so seats. Thats intense. Good luck!

I interviewed on Nov 2nd and was placed on the waiting list, however, I received an acceptance call a couple of weeks ago. It was a hard decision, but I will be declining my invitation in order to attend another school that's closer to home. Hopefully, my open spot will help someone out! Good luck!

Archived