UNT-HSC 2013-2014 Application Cycle

I interviewed Nov 2nd and got my letter last Saturday, Waitlisted. All in all though, the interview experience was absolutely incredible and it would be awesome to be a part of such a wonderful program! Just praying and trying to maintain positive thoughts!

Just curious, those of you that were waitlisted before being accepted, how long in between from when you received your waitlist letter and when you got the acceptance call?

Best of luck to everyone!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming they may possibly be waiting until December to offer the January interviews. I only say this bc I know they are waiting for my fall transcripts to make a final decision on my application so I'm assuming there are other applicants in the same boat as me. The wait is torture, and I am really, really hoping there are still interview spots available bc my last final isn't even until Dec. 11th--and I'm sure a lot of us are very familiar with how often transcripts get lost and how long they can take to send!

I'm assuming they may possibly be waiting until December to offer the January interviews. I only say this bc I know they are waiting for my fall transcripts to make a final decision on my application so I'm assuming there are other applicants in the same boat as me. The wait is torture, and I am really, really hoping there are still interview spots available bc my last final isn't even until Dec. 11th--and I'm sure a lot of us are very familiar with how often transcripts get lost and how long they can take to send!

How do you know that they are just waiting on your fall transcript? Did they email you?

How do you know that they are just waiting on your fall transcript? Did they email you?

Yes--they emailed me two weeks after I submitted my supplemental application in July and said they had reviewed my app. and would like to  evaluate my academic performance from the fall 2013 semester prior to moving forward with my application. They could have just rejected me flat out at that point, but they didn't so it has been motivating me to keep my grades up and stay positive all semester.

Oh, ok. that's really good. I haven't heard anything other than the email

Yes--they emailed me two weeks after I submitted my supplemental application in July and said they had reviewed my app. and would like to  evaluate my academic performance from the fall 2013 semester prior to moving forward with my application. They could have just rejected me flat out at that point, but they didn't so it has been motivating me to keep my grades up and stay positive all semester.

that they sent out after receiving my supplemental application.

I Interviewed November 2nd and haven't heard anything yet. They said 2-3 weeks and its been 4 wks now! I know invite calls and waitlist letters have been sent but does anyone know if rejection letters have been sent for Nov 2 interview? 

I'm also wondering if applicants from other interview sessions are still waiting for a letter/phone call?

Archived