UNT-HSC 2013-2014 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They start their interviews in late September/October I believe.

I am very impressed with their school. The students I talked to were very much in love with their school and professors. Students of other schools I visited were tired worn out and didn't have the same enthusiasm for their school.

As Blessn10 said she loved the atmosphere. I too found it infectious.

Wish everyone the best this interview cycle! I hope I get in, but I also wish all of you do as well.

-Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just met with the lovely Felicity White over at UNTHSC yesterday. She said the first interview spot is set for around the first of September. Also for note in order to have a chance at that first interview spot you must have a submitted and mailed application to them a month before the interview date.

-MH

Michael,

Thank you for the update! I've been wondering when to expect a response back for an invite. So do you think we can expect an invite shortly after the start of August, or perhaps sooner, if we already have everything sent in?

Felicity has been super helpful and patient with all of my questions. I really appreciate the smoothness of this program, and its only just applications so far.

Thanks again,

-Greg

I received an email from UNT today saying they want to see my fall 2013 grades before moving any further with my application. I'm a little disappointed to be honest since I thought I had a good GPA, but at least it's not an out right no. Did anyone else receive this email or an interview invite yet? Good luck to everyone applying! :)

Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. I just sent in an updated transcript from spring 2013 that wasn't included in my CASPA gpa, so I hope that will help. And that transcript included one more prereq, so maybe that's what they're waiting on? Fingers are definitely crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

For questions on the supplemental like

"Discuss unique circumstances" and "why should you be selected?"

-did everyone do this in an essay style format?

-also, pretty much everything for me is already shown in caspa-should I just repeat/further develop things that may have not gotten much spotlight in CASPA? Such as: extra curricular leadership roles, etc?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived