UNT-HSC 2013-2014 Application Cycle

As an alum of UNTHSC I wanted to wish you all best of luck! This really is one of the best PA programs in the country. I finished my program completely prepared to pass my PANCE and have not had any problems in my jobs since graduation. That being said...it is what you put in to it. But good luck to ALL!!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Ashlee, I just submitted my supplemental application fee last week so pretty late. But it seems like they are on top of things for them to already have my application under review. I am just wondering if the review process usually lasts a few days or more like several weeks or longer. :/

Hi all,

I submitted my application in July and my supplemental in August.  How long does it usually take to receive a response? I keep checking MyHSC and the status says "Complete" Do they send an email when it is under review?

Thanks.  I hope I hear something soon. UNT is my first choice!

Hi all,

I submitted my application in July and my supplemental in August.  How long does it usually take to receive a response? I keep checking MyHSC and the status says "Complete" Do they send an email when it is under review?

Thanks.  I hope I hear something soon. UNT is my first choice!

Sounds about the same for me and haven't heard anything

To those who are still wondering and waiting (like I am), my friend who is a first year at UNTHSC turned everything in August of last year and didn't hear anything back until December. It's not going to be the same for everyone, but we may have quite a bit more waiting to do. So don't worry yet if you haven't heard back and remain patient and hopeful!

Archived