2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, PAanon25 said:

Hi! I interviewed on feb 12 and it looks like about 12 people have gotten acceptance calls already. Im so nervous! I loved the interview so much that I'm really getting my hopes up here!. fingers crossed for this cycle. if not im definitely applying here again! phenomenal people at SMU!

12 people accepted from the Feb 12 interview, yesterday? Or are you referring to the ones from the January interviews? I'm assuming the January one haha. Good luck!! 

20 hours ago, PAanon25 said:

Hi! I interviewed on feb 12 and it looks like about 12 people have gotten acceptance calls already. Im so nervous! I loved the interview so much that I'm really getting my hopes up here!. fingers crossed for this cycle. if not im definitely applying here again! phenomenal people at SMU!

Hi!!!! I also interviewed February 12th and I haven’t seen anything about early acceptance calls past the January interviews, so I think we are okay! Hoping the best for all of us because this truly was an amazing school and interview session. Best of luck, we got this! 

Edited by Marg1
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Marg1 said:

Hi!!!! I also interviewed February 12th and I haven’t seen anything about early acceptance calls past the January interviews, so I think we are okay! Hoping the best for all of us because this truly was an amazing school and interview session. Best of luck, we got this! 

I also interviewed on the 12th. I am so nervous! This is my top choice! 

15 hours ago, xtcine said:

Did any early acceptance students receive an acceptance email yet? Has a Facebook group been started yet? Am I the only anxious person here? Hahaha. If there are any other out-of-state students looking for a roommate to start apartment searching with, DM me! 🥺

i have not received an email or anything in the mail 😅 i too am anxious and would love to know if anyone else has gotten update! and yes, another out-of-stater here on the hunt!

1 hour ago, Papcl2021 said:

I Interviewed on 02/12 and got an acceptance call today! No email yet. Good luck everyone. 

1 hour ago, mikaelam said:

ME TOO!!! I interviewed 2/12 and just received my early acceptance call! So freaking excited!! What group color were you? 

Yay!😍🥳🥳🥳🥳 So exciting. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What groups were you in? Or who interviewed you? 

On 2/13/2022 at 11:36 PM, epicchecklist said:

12 people accepted from the Feb 12 interview, yesterday? Or are you referring to the ones from the January interviews? I'm assuming the January one haha. Good luck!! 

Just counting from the posts from the thread! I'm sure they were from january interviews, and a couple of ppl from February 12th interviews got an acceptance call today. I'm so anxious! this is my top choice!😭

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, AlexandraO said:

I think we should totally start a facebook Group so that we can start to get to know our soon to be classmates! Please let me know if one exists, otherwise I can try to create one. 

My group leader said the class above us will create a FB page for us. Congrats everyone!

Edited by epicchecklist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, PAparty said:

For those of you who got accepted, how long after the phone call/voicemail did you receive an email confirmation?

I was part of the first interview group and still have not received an email confirmation or anything about putting down my seat deposit yet. But now that they have made all their early decisions for all interview groups, I imagine they will be coming out soon, so they can see who actually will be accepting seats, and they can move forward in sending out more acceptances for others who have not heard back yet! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, xtcine said:

I was part of the first interview group and still have not received an email confirmation or anything about putting down my seat deposit yet. But now that they have made all their early decisions for all interview groups, I imagine they will be coming out soon, so they can see who actually will be accepting seats, and they can move forward in sending out more acceptances for others who have not heard back yet! 

Hi, did you receive any confirmation that they made all their early decisions already? Just wondering, thanks in advance! 

10 hours ago, rumble said:

Hi, did you receive any confirmation that they made all their early decisions already? Just wondering, thanks in advance! 

Not personally, no. But they seem to frequently call all early admission applicants the Tuesday/Wednesday after the interview, so I imagine they made those calls already.