2021-2022 Application Cycle

18 minutes ago, hanibans said:

it was nice seeing so many people at the diversity & inclusion breakfast as well as the fall preview! has anyone gotten updates on their application? 👀

You likely won’t hear anything from them until they send out interview invites later this year. Last year that was early January, year before was late December. I’ve never seen anyone get any other updates prior to interview invitations. 

Hopefully good news for you then 🙂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, alysd said:

You likely won’t hear anything from them until they send out interview invites later this year. Last year that was early January, year before was late December. I’ve never seen anyone get any other updates prior to interview invitations. 

Hopefully good news for you then 🙂

i see! we have a wait ahead of us lol. and hopefully for you as well!! i saw you post on another forum that you have an interview coming up (ahhh!!) so hopefully the good news keeps rolling 😎 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 6:14 PM, claureka said:

Hi guys!

I submitted my application the day of the deadline (yikes). Does anyone know if this school is non-rolling? considering that they don't send out the invites until later in the year..

I submitted the day of deadline with 35 min to spare (talking about yikes lol) and JUST got a confirmation email (1:00pm 10/13/21) of receipt of my application. I hope you got your confirmation, too. GOOD LUCK!!! ❤️ 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BRIB2021 said:

Congrats to all who have gotten an interview!! :)) 

Does anyone know if they typically all go out in one wave? Or keep sending them out periodically? Thank you! 

Hey! I’m a reapplicant to SMU; last year they were sent over the course of several days. 

The previous year they were spread out over a full week or so if I recall! 

… dreams do actually come true?!!?

After YEARS of rejection after rejection, I also just received an interview… and this is my top program choice! Even though I was fully aware we wouldn’t be hearing anything until December, I was still checking this forum every day and just hoping I would be lucky enough to be writing this exact post. I am both literally and figuratively jumping with joy for everyone who received an interview and for everyone else’s dreams to also come true! Cheering for us! I mean it! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1