2021-2022 Application Cycle

"Get ready to reset and let go! With all that is ongoing in this world, the yoga practice can provide a sense of grounding and safe Haven within. This class is for all levels and designed to meet you where you are physically and energetically!"
Please join the Samuel Merritt University's Physician Assistant class of 2023 for an all-levels Yoga class followed by a short Q&A. June 12th, 2022 @9AM PST

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 5.00.12 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 4:43 PM, xtina said:

Nothing! And no color vision test! I just didn't enter a date for any of those and I was cleared. When you go to upload the documents, there isn't an option to select for a physical or color vision test either. I think some programs may require it but ours doesn't. 

Hi there, were you able to submit your health insurance waiver?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 10:09 PM, futurebayPA said:

Hi there, were you able to submit your health insurance waiver?

A student on the GroupMe said that the waiver cannot be submitted until 30 days from the start of class and not before then.

On 6/25/2022 at 12:04 AM, futurebayPA said:

Does anyone know if classes are going to be in person or online starting this fall?

From how things are trending with the summer classes, I believe it will be a hybrid of in person and online for the Fall, but no official word yet since they are still figuring it out.

3 hours ago, xtina said:

A student on the GroupMe said that the waiver cannot be submitted until 30 days from the start of class and not before then.

From how things are trending with the summer classes, I believe it will be a hybrid of in person and online for the Fall, but no official word yet since they are still figuring it out.

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...