2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, FaithInPA16 said:

So happy to hear it was such a fun experience! Any mention of their last interview date? Just wanted to see if I should hold out hope if I haven’t heard anything yet. Thank you and good luck!!!

as far as the email I got, there were dates for the 22nd, 29th and Feb 12th. i wish you the best of luck!

i can definitely agree that SMU chooses great humans to represent their classes hahaha. i think everyone i interacted with today would make a great addition to the community!

• Like 3

On 1/22/2022 at 8:55 PM, hanibans said:

as far as the email I got, there were dates for the 22nd, 29th and Feb 12th. i wish you the best of luck!

i can definitely agree that SMU chooses great humans to represent their classes hahaha. i think everyone i interacted with today would make a great addition to the community!

Hey! I've been trying to learn a bit more about SMU, faculty, staff, and its students via their website and some videos. It seems to be a school that truly cares about serving the community. Would you agree? Best of luck to you!

Edited by epicchecklist
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, epicchecklist said:

Hey! I've been trying to learn a bit more about SMU, faculty, staff, and its students via their website and some videos. It seems to be a school that truly cares about serving the community. Would you agree? Also, can you elaborate on your definition of great humans? Best of luck to you!

i’d for sure agree! they seem very community oriented and supportive of each other. great humans were how current students/alumni were described during the interview, but i think just good qualities of a person lol?? like kindness, compassion and willingness to serve 🙂

• Like 2

IT HAPPENED I RECEIVED AN EARLY ACCEPTANCE CALL.

After years of rejection, stubborn perseverance, and passionately hard work, dreams really, really do come true! 😍  It was a SMU PA that first introduced me to the PA profession, so this has been my dream program since day 1!  I cannot wait to meet the rest of my classmates and future PA colleagues 🥰

I am sincerely cheering for everyone's success stories and could not be more proud of all the people on this forum working so hard to change the lives of our future patients!❤️

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, vboura said:

IT HAPPENED I RECEIVED AN EARLY ACCEPTANCE CALL.

After years of rejection, stubborn perseverance, and passionately hard work, dreams really, really do come true! 😍  It was a SMU PA that first introduced me to the PA profession, so this has been my dream program since day 1!  I cannot wait to meet the rest of my classmates and future PA colleagues 🥰

I am sincerely cheering for everyone's success stories and could not be more proud of all the people on this forum working so hard to change the lives of our future patients!❤️

Congrats! I’m not surprised you’ve been super awesome and nice in this thread!  Do you mind if I ask when did they call and which group were you in? I wonder if we hear back from our interviewer or Tana.  🥰🥰🥰

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CaliPA91 said:

Congrats! I’m not surprised you’ve been super awesome and nice in this thread!  Do you mind if I ask when did they call and which group were you in? I wonder if we hear back from our interviewer or Tana.  🥰🥰🥰

I got the call around 2:30 pm PST from one of my interviewers! I was in green group. 🍀 wishing you luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, CaliPA91 said:

Congratulations! I also received a call today and could not be happier either. I was also in purple group. Yay. Good luck to everyone else and never give up. This was my third application cycle with SMU. Persistence does pay off!

Edited by AlexandraO
  • Like 7

Got a voicemail for an acceptance yesterday too! Go green group!!!! ❤️ Does anyone know if we were suppose to expect an email along with the call too or do we need to wail until March for the official email?

I know the voicemail said I didn't need to call them back but I'm wondering if I still should just incase?  

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Chubbers27 said:

Got a voicemail for an acceptance yesterday too! Go green group!!!! ❤️ Does anyone know if we were suppose to expect an email along with the call too or do we need to wail until March for the official email?

I know the voicemail said I didn't need to call them back but I'm wondering if I still should just incase?  

Hi! I was told to expect an acceptance email in 1-2 weeks with more details. 🙂

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Chubbers27 said:

Wow! Congrats! Another member of the green group!! I knew our group was fire!!🔥🍀☺️ 

• Like 3