2021-2022 Application Cycle

oh wow so there's at least 4 of us who haven't head anything 😮

Well we cant assume anything until we get something, but i agree that this definitely does not feel good! ive been soo nervous all week 😕

I thought there were 187 of us interviewing and now we know there are 63 ppl on the waitlist... andddd some people have already gotten rejections. This still tells us nothing tho lol.. ahhh!!

I will post any updates as soon as i receive anything! Good luck guyss!! 

I interviewed on the 29th btw 

51 minutes ago, mihimo54 said:

oh wow so there's at least 4 of us who haven't head anything 😮

Well we cant assume anything until we get something, but i agree that this definitely does not feel good! ive been soo nervous all week 😕

I thought there were 187 of us interviewing and now we know there are 63 ppl on the waitlist... andddd some people have already gotten rejections. This still tells us nothing tho lol.. ahhh!!

I will post any updates as soon as i receive anything! Good luck guyss!! 

I interviewed on the 29th btw 

i haven’t heard anything either!!!

I interviewed 2/14 and haven't heard anything back from them either. It seems like whose on the waitlist has been established based off people getting emails saying they're on the waitlist. And I would assume if waitlist emails have already been sent out then all the acceptances have been sent out too. Unfortunately, this doesn't look for us who haven't heard anything back yet 😞 But lets hope I'm wrong! 

1 minute ago, FromATCtoPAC said:

It seems surprising that they'd have a full class already given that only a handful of people posted here about early acceptance, but I suppose it could be the case! If so, sad news for those of us who haven't heard anything back post-interview 😞

I really hope there's still a chance for us though! 

i hope so too!! i also dont know what they are calling them "early acceptances" does that mean that there are "late acceptances"? fingers crossed!

Also, i guess there are a bunch of other people out there that arent looking at this forum. 

cant wait for all of these questions to be answered haha.. maybe i should check out past cycles for clues lol

• Like 1

But looking at this forum a lot of people got early acceptances and I’m sure many people don’t follow this forum that still got early acceptances. I’m just confused what an early acceptance means and late acceptance ? I’m just hoping 🙏🏼 We all get an answer soon. Best of luck to all ❤️ And whoever got accepted congrats I wish you all the very best and you will make amazing PAs. 

12 hours ago, Rita1987 said:

But looking at this forum a lot of people got early acceptances and I’m sure many people don’t follow this forum that still got early acceptances. I’m just confused what an early acceptance means and late acceptance ? I’m just hoping 🙏🏼 We all get an answer soon. Best of luck to all ❤️ And whoever got accepted congrats I wish you all the very best and you will make amazing PAs. 

Hi Rita, 

An early acceptance just means that the admissions committee really liked a certain applicant after an interview and immediately extended an acceptance to them via phone call. It seems they select 5-10 applicants per interview day for early acceptances, which totals about 30 early acceptances. This still leaves about 14 seats for regular acceptances. This also does not mean that all early acceptances are even accepting the seat, as they may decide to attend another program. 

• Like 3

I’m also pretty far back on the waitlist…

im assuming they already have 44 confirmed “yes” hence the waitlist . 
better than a rejection but also can’t believe how brutally competitive the process is . 
Anyone planning on applying this next cycle or maybe taking a break or exploring other options ?

this cycle is not my first . 

2 hours ago, 08262020 said:

I’m also pretty far back on the waitlist…

im assuming they already have 44 confirmed “yes” hence the waitlist . 
better than a rejection but also can’t believe how brutally competitive the process is . 
Anyone planning on applying this next cycle or maybe taking a break or exploring other options ?

this cycle is not my first . 

Hello, 

I am also pretty far back on the waitlist. I was wondering if I should even start the FAFSA if I am so far back and I am not waiting on any other schools at this point. Any suggestions? 

8 minutes ago, lrncpa said:

I know this was kind of answered earlier- it might just be my paranoia/anxiety about the waitlist, but does anyone (like any current students) have insight as to where on the waitlist the program generally gets to?

Go to the previous page of this thread, I answered this with one of my friend's experiences.

19 minutes ago, lrncpa said:

I know this was kind of answered earlier- it might just be my paranoia/anxiety about the waitlist, but does anyone (like any current students) have insight as to where on the waitlist the program generally gets to?

I know that last year they made it through #11 on the waitlist and that in years past they went as high as #30. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1