Campbell 2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, arbr0972 said:

I just received an email today informing me that my app is now under faculty review, submitted on 7-19.  At the end of the email it says "If chosen, you will receive an email invitation for our upcoming interviews beginning in August." Its well past August and I feel like this was sent out as a formality to precede a rejection. I saw there is a 3rd (?) round of interviews on 9-28 and cant imagine I would be selected to interview then... Anyone know if they will do a fourth or fifth round? Trying to stay optimistic.

Was this an additional email after the first email where they said they received your application?

1 hour ago, Whitecoat2 said:

Was this an additional email after the first email where they said they received your application?

Correct. I received this on aug 2nd

"The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (CPHS) Office of Admissions & Student Affairs has received your verified CASPA and Supplemental applications and we would like to inform you that your file is now complete! The Admissions Committee will be reviewing your application in the upcoming weeks to determine if you will be selected for an interview."

Not sure how to interpret this most recent email. Im guessing everyone is sent this email if they meet all requirements?

5 hours ago, Scarletknight21 said:

Thank you ! I did and she was able to resend me the acceptance email. however, it doesn't contain any link to the facebook group for accepted students 😕 I was only able to make the deal deposit thru that email. 

Once they receive your deposit they should send an email that says deposit received and a link to join the group. If not you can search Campbell University PA Program Class of 2024 on Facebook and see if you can find it through there and join!

On 9/23/2021 at 11:04 AM, arbr0972 said:

I just received an email today informing me that my app is now under faculty review, submitted on 7-19.  At the end of the email it says "If chosen, you will receive an email invitation for our upcoming interviews beginning in August." Its well past August and I feel like this was sent out as a formality to precede a rejection. I saw there is a 3rd (?) round of interviews on 9-28 and cant imagine I would be selected to interview then... Anyone know if they will do a fourth or fifth round? Trying to stay optimistic.

in last year’s application cycle it looks like they continued to do interviews through November and would send out interview invitations around the time that they would send out acceptances from the previous interviews. Hoping this year may be similar!

1 hour ago, MRAMBITION1488 said:

Hi, I got two acceptances already, but was waiting to hear from Campbell. Starting to lose hope though, is anyone else still waiting? 

Congrats on the acceptances! Same here: 3 acceptances elsewhere but no news from Campbell. I was verified 6/25, so I’m thinking it’s a no-go?

On 10/1/2021 at 1:01 PM, TinaH said:

Congrats on the acceptances! Same here: 3 acceptances elsewhere but no news from Campbell. I was verified 6/25, so I’m thinking it’s a no-go?

Congrats to you as well! A friends of mine told me she applied in June and didn’t hear back until October or November. It may be too late by then but see shall see! Good luck to you in the future!

4 minutes ago, Sunshinelili said:

Is anyone still waiting to hear any kind of news? I haven’t heard back about my application being verified, or rejected, or an interview? It’s just so weird feeling like I’m floating in limbo!

Same here!! Wish they would just update us already, even if it’s a rejection