Campbell 2021-2022 Application Cycle

Guest Akshara
18 hours ago, bb1123 said:

I haven't heard anything. CASPA & supplemental completed 5/12 and passed to the faculty on 6/17. Anyone else heard anything?

I submited 5/28, with faculty review on 6/9 and haven't heard anything since! I'm hoping we hear soon!!

4 hours ago, gudetamagirl said:

Hi everyone! Just received an interview invite as well. This may be a dumb question but does anyone know the cost of the program as a whole? I think I saw it was 6 semesters (?) and ~16,000 per semester but wanted to double check # of semesters with someone. Thank you! 🙂 

Hi! Congratulations on your interview invite! 6 semesters is correct 🙂 CU has Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters each year, so 6 total. 

Edited by PA2be16

Hello! I have an upcoming interview with Campbell. I was wondering if any of current students of the program could discuss some of the volunteer opportunities for students. Do they have an sort of volunteer clinic, etc? I read about the Wallace student society but the website didn’t provide too much info on the specifics. Thank you in advance!! 

8 hours ago, scarlet21 said:

Hey guys, I just received my first interview at Campbell. I’m so excited but also scared because I have an accent and I’m not so great at interviews 😞 best of luck to everyone who got interviews. 

Congrats! Don't be nervous. I'm sure having an accent won't jeopardize how you do in your interview. You'll do great 🙂 

Anyone receive the email saying it’s passed on for faculty review really late? I was verified 7/9 and received the under review email shortly after. Just now got the email saying it is passed to faculty for review for interviews in August. A little odd seeing as it’s the end of August. Anyone get the same thing? Or how long after faculty review did you get an invite?

On 8/24/2021 at 11:15 AM, gudetamagirl said:

Hi everyone! Just received an interview invite as well. This may be a dumb question but does anyone know the cost of the program as a whole? I think I saw it was 6 semesters (?) and ~16,000 per semester but wanted to double check # of semesters with someone. Thank you! 🙂 

Hey there, the total cost will be around $100k, give or take. Tuition is around $96k, then you have other applicable fees that are a few thousand dollars (e.g., insurance, housing, etc.). Hope this helps!

16 minutes ago, twicethecharm said:

I just interviewed with Campbell on 8/26. Anyone who has an upcoming interview I highly recommend doing a mock interview. It helped me so much. They have people on their admissions team that love to meet with you and give you feedback. Highly recommend! 

Thanks for sharing! Did you do the mock interview through a program or someone at Campbell?

44 minutes ago, Paigen1234 said:

Thanks for sharing! Did you do the mock interview through a program or someone at Campbell?

I did it through admissions at Campbell! You should be able to email Brittany Kauffman (she sent you the interview invite) and she should be able to connect you with someone. Also they held an interview tips and tricks info session for the college of Pharmacy and health sciences before ours, if they send that out to you, I recommend attending that as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FuturePAtob said:

Anyone heard any updates on the PANCE pass rate for the 2021 class?  I've heard of some students that failed on the first attempt which was surprising.

I haven't heard about any students not passing, but keep in mind that this is the first class to graduate having had half of their didactic and all of their clinical year in a pandemic. I would call or email the program to ask about this if concerned. It likely isn't published yet due to the fact that the program ends in July and it may be that some graduates haven't taken it. One recent graduate that I know just took it within the last week or so and just got their results. It may be a while before the full results are on the website. Overall, I would not be concerned. Campbell prepares students very well!