Campbell 2021-2022 Application Cycle

13 hours ago, caren2023 said:

Applying next cycle - does anyone know of anyone who was accepted with a GRE score of less than 150 in either of the sections? Just wanting to know if it's worth applying with a 147 quant score! 

Thanks!

I was accepted with a 150 in quant and 144 in the other. My undergrad gpa was a 3.1. However I have a 4.0 in a MS program and extensive clinical experiences. Remember that Campbell looks at the whole applicant.

• Like 1

I was in the first interview group on August 10th. I still have not heard back - I was told on September 3rd that they didn't have a definitive answer for me and that they would update me when they knew. 

I think this is because I applied for the dual in clinical research and I found out that the faculty member who conducted my CR part of the interview is leaving Campbell. 

So, my question is: for people in the third interview group, the one that just happened last week- did they say when they were going to reach out with decisions? I'm hoping they have an answer for me when they have an answer for the rest of you. The waiting is agony.

Edited by nikkij716

23 minutes ago, FuturePAtob said:

Are other applicants that applied/verified in May still waiting on an update from the Admissions team?  Considering it has been almost 4 months, I would expect better communication from the program.  No updates or portal updates since May.  It would be helpful to know the current status when considering other options.

I applied May 27th, verified shortly after and still haven't heard back. I'm still in the process of completing one prerequisite, but I was informed that I would still be considered for an interview with this in progress. As long as its completed before 12/31. Hoping to hear soon, whether it's an interview or denial. I agree, better feedback is necessary. 

• Like 1

I had my interview on the 9th and I received my acceptance call from Brittany yesterday. My first interview and my first acceptance this cycle so far! I’m super excited. I haven’t received a confirmation email yet tho. Is this normal? Or should I contact the office? I remember Brittany saying something about sending an email but tbh I didn’t hear anything after she told me I was offered a seat lol. 

26 minutes ago, scarlet21 said:

I had my interview on the 9th and I received my acceptance call from Brittany yesterday. My first interview and my first acceptance this cycle so far! I’m super excited. I haven’t received a confirmation email yet tho. Is this normal? Or should I contact the office? I remember Brittany saying something about sending an email but tbh I didn’t hear anything after she told me I was offered a seat lol. 

When she called to tell me I was accepted, she told me that once she receives a verbal yes that she then puts you in the system. Overnight the system prepares everything and you will receive the official email in a day or two. 

I got the call yesterday that I was accepted from the 9/9 interview as well!! I did give Brittany a verbal yes and although I am very excited about the acceptance, I think I will decline it, as I was already offered an acceptance to another school which I think is a better fit for me personally. I hope my denial of the offer will give someone else this amazing opportunity!! 

Edited by semblance
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just received an email today informing me that my app is now under faculty review, submitted on 7-19.  At the end of the email it says "If chosen, you will receive an email invitation for our upcoming interviews beginning in August." Its well past August and I feel like this was sent out as a formality to precede a rejection. I saw there is a 3rd (?) round of interviews on 9-28 and cant imagine I would be selected to interview then... Anyone know if they will do a fourth or fifth round? Trying to stay optimistic.