Campbell 2021-2022 Application Cycle

21 hours ago, kayywri said:

When did you apply? I sent my gre scores on June 19th and got confirmed they were received but then got another confirmation that they were received on July 9th. So my timeline is all confused on when I might be expecting a possible pass on for review email. 

any info helps!

I submitted my initial app on 6/14/21 and then submitted my secondary app by 6/24/21. I also sent in my gre scores a bit earlier so those were received 6/3/21.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GottaGetIt said:

I just got invited for an interview!

Congrats! Me too.  I'm trying to complete the survey they asked us to do and its giving me an error message when trying to submit it regarding the dropdown box with the "virtual" choice.  Anyone else having this problem?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, NCCathLab said:

Congrats! Me too.  I'm trying to complete the survey they asked us to do and its giving me an error message when trying to submit it regarding the dropdown box with the "virtual" choice.  Anyone else having this problem?

I didn’t have any issues with mine but I clicked in person. 

5 hours ago, MaydayThePAtobe said:

For those that received interview invites, did your status in the self service portal ever change from "Application Submitted?"

I applied last cycle, but hopefully I can still help with this! In my experience (I'm an incoming Campbell student for the 2nd time), they do not typically update the application portal unfortunately. Maybe this year will be different, but when I applied to the PA program last year, my application status for my previous masters program at Campbell still said 'Application Submitted' (and I was accepted in 2016, graduated in 2019, if that tells you anything LOL). Hopefully they utilize it more this time around, but I wouldn't count on it!

• Like 2

On 7/10/2021 at 3:36 PM, Patricia5827 said:

Anyone hear anything ? 😬

Just heard back yesterday that I got an interview invite. Looks like it's set for August 26th (in-person option). They're offering both virtual and in-person. Virtual is on Aug. 10th (based on the options they provided me with).

Guest Akshara

has anyone who applied during or after the last week of May heard back yet? I applied 5/27 and received the faculty review email on 6/9 but nothing else

15 minutes ago, Akshara said:

has anyone who applied during or after the last week of May heard back yet? I applied 5/27 and received the faculty review email on 6/9 but nothing else

I applied 5/21 and was sent a review email on 6/3. No news yet here! Hopefully sometime in the upcoming weeks. Looks like everyone who was sent emails for interviews were early-mid May.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 1:28 PM, philvpham10 said:

It seems so based on last year's thread. Assuming interview invites follow the same timeline as last year, we should expect the next batch of invites to be sent out mid August.

I received an invite for an interview in August today, so seems like the first round invites are still going out!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• smallturtle changed the title to Campbell 2021-2022 Application Cycle