Campbell 2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hey all, I’m in the same boat as many of you. Verified late June, received the “your application has been passed on to faculty for review” email in July, and haven’t heard a peep since. When I attended a webinar for Campbell’s program this summer, they admitted that they sometimes skip over an application that they think is good but might not be one they want to immediately interview; they’ll come back to the applicant if there are seats after initial interview rounds. Think of it as a waitlist for interview spots.

So, no news is good news; there’s still a chance until they fill the class.

4 minutes ago, KH757PA said:

I love reading this. Do you know how many rounds of interviews they do?

I don’t know for sure, sorry. I thought they did two interview dates per month (based on previous accounts/forums). They started in August, so they probably have done at least 6 rounds so far. They conduct interviews until every seat is filled.

On 10/16/2021 at 12:06 AM, Ksett said:

For those who have been accepted into the dual degree MSPH/MPAP program, have you heard any updates yet? I have paid my seat deposit but I have not received any other updates. 

I was accepted and I haven’t heard anything other than that either! Thinking maybe they’re waiting until they fill the class? But eager to find out who our classmates will be!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 2:31 PM, confused96 said:

Any more updates on interview invites? 

At the information session last night Brittany said they will not be doing anymore interviewing until after the holidays and in January the admission's committee is going to meet to decide if they want to hold one more interview session in the spring. She also said applications this year are taking longer than ever to be verified, so everything has been moving slower than previous cycles. Sorry this isn't better news, but at least there is still hope for all of us in limbo! 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Carly3280 said:

At the information session last night Brittany said they will not be doing anymore interviewing until after the holidays and in January the admission's committee is going to meet to decide if they want to hold one more interview session in the spring. She also said applications this year are taking longer than ever to be verified, so everything has been moving slower than previous cycles. Sorry this isn't better news, but at least there is still hope for all of us in limbo! 

So basically there is MAYBE one more interview date before the end of the application cycle and that would be taking place in January. Did I understand that right?

Hey everyone! I hope all is well! I actually took the initiative to email Brittany Kauffman and ask what what the deal with the status of my application. Like most of you who haven’t heard back yet, the only thing I have been told is that my application was up for faculty review but that was like 2 months ago. 

She responded pretty quickly and I attached her response. So for anyone who has not heard snack yet but please continue to be patient! I know it’s hard but I was just glad to get some answers! Have a great week! 

C6EC68C0-60A2-4880-8B5B-F1BD0E43C043.jpeg

• Like 1