2021-2022 application cycle

Guest PAinlovingmemoryofMom
2 hours ago, Jake408 said:

Me too! Thank the lord!

I scheduled mine for 10/20 @ 1pm!

- Jake

That’s GREAT news!  I think I speak for many of us who follow you on multiple PA forums …you’re truly one of the most supportive, genuine people!  I have no doubt you’ll rock this interview!

Best of luck to everyone who received an interview invite!

49 minutes ago, PAinlovingmemoryofMom said:

That’s GREAT news!  I think I speak for many of us who follow you on multiple PA forums …you’re truly one of the most supportive, genuine people!  I have no doubt you’ll rock this interview!

Best of luck to everyone who received an interview invite!

Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it@PAinlovingmemoryofMom

I’ve gotten a few rejection letters so I know how it feels to be turned away. You gotta keep on plugging away at these applications and don’t give up. You just need one yes!

Good luck everyone and keep the faith!

- Jake

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, healthcarelover said:

Has anyone else received interview invites besides on 9/28? 

I had the same question! The admission timeline says interviews take place October-November and looks like everyone's invite so far are only for October. Fingers crossed there's a second batch coming for November? 🤞

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vboura said:

I had the same question! The admission timeline says interviews take place October-November and looks like everyone's invite so far are only for October. Fingers crossed there's a second batch coming for November? 🤞

I have the same concern, but i looked at last cycle and i think the majority of interview invites was sent out in 9/28th. I didnt get any 😞

but congrats to whoever got it, good luck to you guys 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CaliPA91 said:

I got an invite from Stanford but not from Davis 🤷🏻‍♀️. So I’m not sure where I stand.

I didn’t receive an invite or a rejection. 

They usually send out rejections in early November after the conclusion of interviews. This is my third year applying here so unfortunately I know from experience, lol.

That's awesome you have an interview with Stanford though!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, alysd said:

They usually send out rejections in early November after the conclusion of interviews. This is my third year applying here so unfortunately I know from experience, lol.

That's awesome you have an interview with Stanford though!

Do they send more interviews or everything was sent on 9/28th?

15 minutes ago, CaliPA91 said:

I got an invite from Stanford but not from Davis 🤷🏻‍♀️. So I’m not sure where I stand.

I didn’t receive an invite or a rejection. 

Congratulations on the Stanford interview! That’s amazing news. I didn’t get an invitation from Stanford but I got one from UCD. You’re very fortunate. I wish you the best on the Stanford interview @CaliPA91👍🏼

- Jake 

9 minutes ago, sanaz said:

Do they send more interviews or everything was sent on 9/28th?

In past years pretty much all of them went out on the same day at the end of September. I do recall there were a few lucky stragglers who got called and invited to interview later though to fill spots from cancellations. So, in short - unlikely there will be more, but not impossible.👍

8 minutes ago, alysd said:

In past years pretty much all of them went out on the same day at the end of September. I do recall there were a few lucky stragglers who got called and invited to interview later though to fill spots from cancellations. So, in short - unlikely there will be more, but not impossible.👍

I see, thank you 🙏